Pedro J. Torres-Díaz
The HNBA welcomes Pedro J. Torres-Díaz as the 39th National President.
As you know, the theme for this year will be “Strengthening the Future of Law.” The reason I chose this theme is simple: the stronger we are as an organization, the better we can serve our Members, who are the Future of the practice of law. To that end, I will focus on reinforcing and modernizing our internal structures, systems, and finances, to make sure that the HNBA is the most efficient, agile and effective bar association it can be. I will also focus on our members, by listening to their needs, and providing them with the tools they need to succeed. (…) To read full message, please click here.
FOLLOW ON TWITTER @PJTORRESDIAZ
- Mar. 29, 2017
HNBA BOARD OF GOVERNORS MEETING
- Mar. 30-April 2, 2017
HNBA CORPORATE COUNSEL CONFERENCE & MOOT COURT COMPETITION
May 17-18, 2017
HNBA ADVOCACY DAY
- June 4-9, 2017
HNBA/MICROSOFT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INSTITUTE
- Sept. 6-9, 2017
HNBA ANNUAL CONVENTION
- The Conference You Don’t Want to Miss! 2017 CCC Miami!
- View Our Cuba Plenary Panelists @ 2017 HNBA Corporate Counsel Conference!
- Going Once, Going Twice…HNBA GC & In-House Silent Auction
- Exciting New Agenda & GC Roundtable Lineup @ 2017 HNBA Corporate Counsel Conference!
- ABA Diversity Scholarship Opportunities
- Book Your Hotel! 2017 HNBA Corporate Counsel Conference
- HNBA Immigrant Legal Defense Task Force Announces Initial Donation!
- 2017 HNBA Corporate Counsel Conference: Deadline Extended-Participate in Speed Networking!
- 2017 HNBA/Microsoft Intellectual Property Law Institute-Now Accepting Applications!
- HNBA Statement on Labor Secretary Nominee Alexander Acosta
- Sunshine is Calling! – Join us at the 2017 HNBA Corporate Counsel Conference!
- HNBA Announces Record Number of Recipients for the 2017 HNBA Top Lawyers Under 40 Award!
- It’s going to Be Epic! – Join us at the 2017 HNBA Corporate Counsel Conference
- HNBA President Condemns Pattern of Attacks on the Federal Judiciary
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- National Lawyer Referral Service
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA en Vivo
- La Voz
Guide to serve on the federal bench or in the new Presidential Administration. Read more…
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 43 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read More…
HNBA en Vivo is bringing you updates, reminders, exclusive interviews, interactive segments, and more!
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
HNBA “PREFERRED PROVIDER” PARTNERS
Student loan refinancing now available to HNBA members, family and friends!
With the high cost of education, we understand that many of our members are burdened with large amounts of student debt. HNBA is proud to announce a new partnership with SoFi, the market leader in student loan refinancing, to help our members tackle these issues. Through this partnership our members, their friends and families are eligible for a $300 welcome bonus upon refinancing their student loans.SoFi.com/HNBA
HNBA members, family, and friends can save up to 30% on shipping!
UPS is pleased to help HNBA members, family, and friends save time and money through special services and shipping discounts. We put the power of logistics to work for you every day by providing speed, outstanding reliability and technology tools so you can focus on your business – not your shipping.Savewithups.com/hnba
Exclusive HNBA Member Benefit!
HNBA members are eligible for the Working Advantage discount program. Save up to 60% in travel, entertainment, shopping, and more… Become a member of the Hispanic National Bar Association and begin saving today!Working Advantage