Pedro J. Torres-DíazThe HNBA welcomes Pedro J. Torres-Díaz as the 39th National President.
As you know, the theme for this year will be “Strengthening the Future of Law.” The reason I chose this theme is simple: the stronger we are as an organization, the better we can serve our Members, who are the Future of the practice of law. To that end, I will focus on reinforcing and modernizing our internal structures, systems, and finances, to make sure that the HNBA is the most efficient, agile and effective bar association it can be. I will also focus on our members, by listening to their needs, and providing them with the tools they need to succeed. (…) To read full message, please click here.
FOLLOW ON TWITTER @PJTORRESDIAZ
- Jan. 25, 2017
HNBA NATIONAL PRESIDENT’S WELCOME RECEPTION
Mar. 30-April 2, 2017
HNBA CORPORATE COUNSEL CONFERENCE & MOOT COURT COMPETITION
Registration is now open!
May 17-18, 2017
HNBA ADVOCACY DAY
Sept. 6-9, 2017
HNBA ANNUAL CONVENTION
- 2017 HNBA CORPORATE COUNSEL CONFERENCE (CCC2017): The Countdown Has Begun!
- HNBA Welcomes the Sentence Commutation for Oscar López Rivera
- HNBA E-NOTICIAS: January 17, 2017 Edition
- 2017 HNBA CORPORATE COUNSEL CONFERENCE (CCC2017): Speed Networking-Find Your Perfect Match!
- HNBA Opposes the Nomination of Senator Jeff Sessions for Attorney General
- 2017 HNBA/Prudential 1L SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM-Submit by Jan. 25!
- 2017 HNBA/Liberty Mutual 2L Summer Law Clerk Program – Submit by Feb. 3!
- HAVE YOU RSVP’D YET? HNBA National President’s Welcome Reception – Jan. 25th!
- Diverse Bar Associations Urge Senate to Delay Sessions Hearing
- 2017 HNBA CORPORATE COUNSEL CONFERENCE (CCC2017): Deadline Extended for Top Lawyers Under 40 Nominations!
- Happy New Year!
- HNBA Urges President Obama to Grant Commutation to Oscar López Rivera
- 2017 HNBA CORPORATE COUNSEL CONFERENCE (CCC2017):Register NOW for Moot Court!
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- National Lawyer Referral Service
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA en Vivo
- La Voz
Guide to serve on the federal bench or in the new Presidential Administration. Read more…
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 43 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read More…
HNBA en Vivo is bringing you updates, reminders, exclusive interviews, interactive segments, and more!
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
HNBA “PREFERRED PROVIDER” PARTNERS
Student loan refinancing now available to HNBA members, family and friends!
With the high cost of education, we understand that many of our members are burdened with large amounts of student debt. HNBA is proud to announce a new partnership with SoFi, the market leader in student loan refinancing, to help our members tackle these issues. Through this partnership our members, their friends and families are eligible for a $300 welcome bonus upon refinancing their student loans.SoFi.com/HNBA
HNBA members, family, and friends can save up to 30% on shipping!
UPS is pleased to help HNBA members, family, and friends save time and money through special services and shipping discounts. We put the power of logistics to work for you every day by providing speed, outstanding reliability and technology tools so you can focus on your business – not your shipping.Savewithups.com/hnba
Exclusive HNBA Member Benefit!
HNBA members are eligible for the Working Advantage discount program. Save up to 60% in travel, entertainment, shopping, and more… Become a member of the Hispanic National Bar Association and begin saving today!Working Advantage