The HNBA Career Center is the exclusive resource to provide professional services to our national members who seek assistance with their own professional advancement. It is also a way for our partners and sponsors to achieve their recruiting needs from among the best and brightest.
HOW TO POST A JOB TO THE CAREER CENTER
Welcome Employer! You’ve come to the best place to locate qualified candidates for your available positions. The HNBA online Career Center allows you to connect to thousands of members and job seekers, so when candidates think about making a career change, they come here first! Post your jobs today and begin receiving applications from qualified candidates.* *Note that job postings should be submitted in a word document along with the HNBA job posting credit card authorization form included below to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HNBA now offers annual fees for unlimited job postings per year. To see fee schedule for posting jobs please click here.
* Note that your position will remain online for a period of sixty-days. PAYMENT OPTIONS: When you post a job opportunity, you can pay by check or Visa, Mastercard or American Express by contacting our office. If ads are closed at customer’s request before 60-days, fees will not be prorated and no money will be refunded. HNBA Job Posting Credit Card Authorization Form
QUESTIONS? Please call (202) 223-4777 or email email@example.com
U.S. Department of Justice – Nationwide Vacancies
Microsoft – Legal & Corporate Affairs Jobs
USAJOBS – Federal Government Jobs
The National Labor Relation Board (NLRB) – NLRB 2015 Honors Program
Securities and Exchange Commission – Recruitment Center
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Office of General Counsel Honors Legal Fellowship Program
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Office of General Counsel Summer Honors Law Clerk Program
LATEST JOB POSTINGS
- SENIOR STAFF ATTORNEY – AMERICAN IMMIGRATION COUNCIL – WASHINGTON, D.C.
The American Immigration Council is a non-profit organization established to increase public understanding of immigration law and policy, advocate for the just and fair administration of our immigration laws, protect the legal rights of non-citizens, and educate the public about the enduring contribution of America’s immigrants.
- ASSISTANT GENERAL COUNSEL – UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH – PITTSBURGH, PA
The Assistant General Counsel will report to the Senior Vice Chancellor and Chief Legal Officer. The size, complexity, scope and diversity of the University generates a range of complex, cutting-edge legal issues.
- MID-LEVEL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART, LLP – BOISE, ID
The Boise office of Holland & Hart is seeking a mid-level associate for its Employee Benefits group. Holland & Hart is the largest law firm based in the Mountain West with more than 500 lawyers in 15 offices.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COUNSEL – JOHN DEERE – MOLINE, IL
John Deere currently has an opening for an Intellectual Property Counsel in Moline, IL, that will provide intellectual property (“IP”) counsel, recommendations, and alternatives for complex legal questions and issues.
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – NORTH CAROLINA BAR ASSOCIATION – CARY, NC
The North Carolina Bar Association (NCBA) is soliciting applications for the position of Executive Director, to succeed Allan Head who is retiring at the end of 2016 after 43 years of exemplary service to the NCBA.
READ THE FULL POST
- DEPUTY PUBLIC DEFENDER III/IV -CONTRACT – OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER – SAN BERNARDINO, CA
The Office of the Public Defender is recruiting for Contract Deputy Public Defenders III and IV to assist with the full implementation of Proposition 47, the Reduced Penalties for Some Crimes Initiative.
- REGIONAL MANAGER – VERA INSTITUTE OF JUSTICE, CENTER ON IMMIGRATION & JUSTICE – LOS ANGELES, CA
Vera’s Center on Immigration and Justice seeks a Regional Manager to work in its Los Angeles office with its Unaccompanied Children Program – a national network that provides legal information and pro bono assistance to unaccompanied children in removal proceedings, both in, and released from, federal custody.
- CORPORATE COUNSEL – MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL INC. – BETHESDA, MD
The attorney will report to the Vice President & Assistant General Counsel leading the Global Operations Services legal team. This team is part of the larger Americas Lodging and Global Services practice group that also includes the following legal teams: Americas Lodging; Brand, Marketing and Sales; and Intellectual Property.
- ASSOCIATE GENERAL COUNSEL, OFFICE OF GENERAL COUNSEL OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS – FAYETTEVILLE, AR
The Office of the General Counsel of the Univeristy of Arkansas is accepting applications from qualified attorneys to serve as Associate General Counsel to advise administrators of the University on legal issues affecting the campuses and units of the University, including transactional matters and litigation representation. This position will be located at the University campus in Fayetteville.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, CENTER FOR ACADEMIC AND BAR READINESS – UNIVERSITY OF LA VERNE – LA VERNE, CA
This is a contract faculty position. This is not a tenure or tenure-track position. This position has a series of presumptively renewable contract of varying lengths. The person employed in this position will teach academic and bar readiness courses with the possibility of teaching doctrinal courses. This is a 12-month position.[…]
- DEAN, CUNY SCHOOL OF LAW – LONG ISLAND CITY, NY
The City University of New York (CUNY) seeks an engaged and innovative leader for the position of Dean of its School of Law. Reporting to the Chancellor, the Dean will have an extraordinary opportunity to lead a school that is a national and international leader in experiential legal education and recognized as one of the premier public interest law schools in the nation.[…]
- ASSISTANT GENERAL COUNSEL, COMMERCIAL CLAIMS – NATIONWIDE – DENVER, CO
Provides expert commercial casualty and workers compensation legal advice to the Western Claims Zone. The position is located in Denver, but supports California, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, and Idaho. Performs complex legal assignments without supervision. Works closely with senior management to evaluate the legal impact of various claims handling decisions and corporate or department strategies.[…]
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONTRACT ATTORNEY – STEPTOE & JOHNSON LLP – WASHINGTON, DC Steptoe is seeking a contract attorney to start immediately in the Telecom, Internet & Media practice. Duties include document review, binder making, bluebooking and cite checking, legal and market research, drafting, etc. Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and DC Bar membership (or eligibility to waive into the DC Bar) required.[…]
- MID-LEVEL TELECOM ASSOCIATE – STEPTOE & JOHNSON LLP – WASHINGTON, DC The Washington, D.C. office of Steptoe & Johnson LLP is seeking a mid- or senior-level regulatory associate to join its Telecom, Internet, and Media practice. Candidates with a combination of experience with FCC matters, copyright licensing, and dealing with performance rights organizations preferred.[…]
- FEDERAL INCOME TAX ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – DENVER, CO The Denver office of Holland & Hart is seeking a tax associate with 4+ years of solid Federal Income Tax experience. Holland & Hart is the largest law firm based in the Mountain West with more than 500 lawyers in 15 offices. It is also the only law firm based in the Mountain West ranked on The American Lawyer’s list of the top 200 law firms in the United States […]
- IP TRANSACTIONS ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – DENVER, CO Searching for a junior IP transactional rock star. Come join our vibrant, growing team in Denver doing dynamic IP transactional work at the dominant firm in the Mountain West. This position involves structuring, drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of sophisticated and complex agreements related to IP, technology and other commercial matters, including sponsorship and marketing agreements […]
- EE PATENT ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – DENVER, BOULDER, OR BOISE, CO Holland & Hart is looking to bring in exceptional EE patent attorneys with 1-4 years of experience, for our dynamic, growing electronics and computer patent practice. We represent some of the largest and most innovative technology companies in the world, and have a unique, collaborative environment focused on excellence, teamwork, and work/life balance […]
- LITIGATION ASSOCIATE – JACKSON LEWIS P.C. – WASHINGTON, DC Jackson Lewis P.C. is a nationwide law firm dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law and related litigation. With 55+ offices and over 800 attorneys, Jackson Lewis is seeking a Litigation Associate for the DC Region office. Duties and Responsibilities include: ability to independently produce a consistent quality work product; Defense of agency charges of discrimination, lawsuits involving a broad range of employment-related claims […]
- VISITING PROFESSOR – UNIVERSITY OF THE PACIFIC, MCGEORGE SCHOOL OF LAW – STOCKTON, CA University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (McGeorge) invites applications from exceptional candidates for a visiting position for the fall and spring terms of the 2016-17 academic year – and possibly for a 2-year term. Specifically, we are looking for a visiting professor with a specialization in Civil Procedure. Important secondary needs include Evidence, Professional Responsibility, Constitutional Law, Torts, Wills and Trusts, and Community Property. […]
- ASSISTANT CHIEF COUNSEL FOR LEGISLATION, REGULATIONS, AND GENERAL LAW – FEDERAL HIGHWAY ADMINISTRATION – WASHINGTON, DC The Assistant Chief Counsel for the Legislation, Regulations, and General Law Division is responsible for all legislation, regulations, appropriations, and general law matters concerning the $40 billion Federal–aid highway program and the $1 billion Federal Lands Highway program.[…]
- GENERAL ATTORNEY (SENIOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION SPECIALIST) – THE FEDERAL LABOR RELATIONS AUTHORITY – WASHINGTON, DC The Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) is an independent administrative federal agency created by Title VII of the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 (also known as the Federal Service Labor-Management Relations Statute) (the Statute), 5 U.S.C. §§ 7101-7135. The Statute allows certain non-postal federal employees to organize, bargain collectively, and participate through labor organizations of their choice in decisions that affect their working lives.[…]
- TRADEMARK ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – DENVER OR BOULDER, CO Holland & Hart’s rapidly expanding trademark practice is seeking a junior to mid-level associate, with some trademark experience with a law firm(s), to join our trademark prosecution and enforcement team in our Denver or Boulder office. The successful candidate’s primary focus will be US and international trademark search and clearance, and prosecution, for a group of clients ranging from Fortune 100 and foreign companies, to local start-ups.
- DEAN, COLLEGE OF LAW, NORTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY, DEKALB, IL Northern Illinois University College of Law seeks a dynamic academic leader with a deep knowledge of and commitment to legal education for the position of Dean of NIU Law. Located just over an hour from the city of Chicago, NIU College of Law is a vibrant school focused on the student experience. Offering a full complement of courses of study, extensive experiential learning opportunities, certificate programs, co-curricular experiences and a devotion to diversity and the public interest[…]
- LEGAL DIRECTOR – SMA AMERICA – ROCKLIN, CA SMA America is seeking a Legal Director & Head of Legal Services Americas (“Legal Director”) to provide legal support and senior management to all of the Group’s legal entities in the Americas, and later also Australia. The Legal Director will advise on all corporate matters, lead contract management and commercial project management resources, supervise compliance and oversee outside counsel.[…]
- ASSISTANT FEDERAL PUBLIC DEFENDER – FEDERAL PUBLIC DEFENDER OFFICE FOR DISTRICT OF MA/NH/RI – CONCORD, NH Federal Public Defender Office for the District of Massachusetts/New Hampshire/Rhode Island is seeking an experienced trial attorney for its office located in Concord, NH. This position requires a minimum of several years trial or equivalent experience; first-rate analytical and writing skills; and an ability to manage a caseload of serious federal crimes. […]
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – AMERICAN IMMIGRATION COUNCIL – WASHINGTON, DC The American Immigration Council is seeking a dynamic and innovative leader to build on its exceptional record of increasing public understanding of immigration law and policy with an emphasis on advancing fundamental fairness and due process in our immigration system, as well as emphasizing the value of immigration to American society.[…]
- MID-LEVEL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ATTORNEY – HOLLAND AND HART – BOISE, ID Successful candidates will have an energetic personality, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. Excellent legal research and writing skills are required. Preferred candidates will possess a strong academic background and 3+ years of experience in employee benefits (tax and ERISA).[…]
- JUNIOR-LEVEL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ATTORNEY – HOLLAND AND HART – DENVER, CO Successful candidates will have an energetic personality, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. Excellent legal research and writing skills are required. Preferred candidates will possess a strong academic background and 2-3 years of experience in employee benefits (tax and ERISA).
- ATTORNEY-ADVISOR – CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU, OFFICE OF SUPERVISION POLICY – WASHINGTON, DC The Consumer Protection Financial Bureau (CFPB) is seeking an Attorney-Advisor (General) to join its Office of Supervision Policy (OSP). The CFPB is a federal agency that helps consumer finance markets work by making rules more effective, by consistently and fairly enforcing those rules, and by empowering consumers to take more control over their economic lives.
- STAFF ATTORNEY – THE AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION OF NORTH CAROLINA – RALEIGH, NC The American Civil Liberties Union of North Carolina (ACLU-NC) seeks a dynamic, passionate, attorney to join a dedicated team and help expand our civil liberties legal program. Founded in 1965, the ACLU-NC is a leader in the advancement of civil rights and civil liberties and continues to thrive in an increasingly divisive political climate.[…]
- MANAGING COUNSEL, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT – TOYOTA MOTOR SALES – PLANO, TX Explore taking your career further with one of the world’s most respected brands and one of the top automotive companies in North America! Toyota is growing and leading the way through innovations designed to enhance lives through forward-thinking mobility solutions. We are looking for diverse, highly-motivated team members who want to come grow and lead the change with us.[…]
- DEAN – SCHOOL OF LAW, UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO BOULDER – BOULDER, CO The University of Colorado Boulder invites nominations and applications for the Dean of the School of Law. The Dean reports to the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost and is the chief academic and administrative officer of Colorado Law. The University of Colorado School of Law occupies a distinct position among American law schools. Colorado Law’s greatest strength is its ability to spark independent thinking while simultaneously fostering a sense of public mindedness, community and interdisciplinary outreach. […]
- RESEARCHER ON CRIMINAL JUSTICE – HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH, US PROGRAM – NY, DC, CHICAGO, LOS ANGELES, OR SAN FRANCISCO The US Program of Human Rights Watch (“HRW”) is seeking a highly qualified Researcher on Criminal Justice to investigate, analyze, and advocate against human rights abuses experienced by persons in the US criminal justice system through the media and directly with policymakers. The role of the Researcher may include documenting and advocating against racial injustice in policing; abusive prosecutorial policies; excessively harsh sentencing and post-conviction collateral consequences;[…]
- SENIOR ATTORNEY – JOHN DEERE – MOLINE, IL As a Senior Attorney for John Deere in Moline, IL, you will deliver advice to clients on matters of substantial magnitude in several areas requiring broad knowledge, but particularly as it relates to Export Controls, Logistics, Transportation, Anti-Boycott, Import, and Customs.
- VICE PRESIDENT & SENIOR COUNSEL – MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL LAW DEPARTMENT – BETHESDA, MD Marriott International, Inc., named by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best companies to Work for in America”, has an immediate opportunity for a Vice President & Senior Counsel position at its corporate headquarters. The Marriott International Law Department, located at the Company’s worldwide corporate headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, services the Company’s lodging business.
- DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY I – SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY – SAN BERNARDINO, CA The Office of the District Attorney offers an exciting opportunity for a challenging career in criminal trial work. Deputy District Attorneys I prepare and present cases before all courts within the County upon completion of an extensive training program designed to develop trial skills.
- SENIOR CORPORATE COUNSEL, REGULATORY – TARGET – MINNEAPOLIS, MN Target is seeking an energetic, collaborative and self-motivated attorney with at least five years of legal experience to serve as Senior Corporate Counsel. This attorney will have responsibility for independently managing litigation matters as well as providing legal support for internal investigations throughout the company, including conducting and overseeing investigations in appropriate cases.
- DEAN, STURM COLLEGE OF LAW – UNIVERSITY OF DENVER – DENVER, CO The University of Denver seeks nominations and applications for the position of Dean of the Sturm College of Law. Founded in 1864, the University of Denver (known as DU) is the oldest independent university in the Rocky Mountain region. It has become one of the West’s premier private universities, recognized for its commitment to the public good, and for its track record of training thoughtful and creative leaders for the professions, public service, and entrepreneurship. […]
- DIRECTOR OF DIVERSITY/ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF LAW IN RESIDENCE – UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA – TUSCALOOSA, AL The University of Alabama School of Law is seeking a qualified individual to serve as Director of Diversity and Inclusion and Assistant Professor of Law in Residence. The successful candidate will have experience in an educational or other professional setting, and/or an interest and aptitude for, addressing matters of diversity and inclusion. In addition, the successful candidate will have demonstrated the academic and professional excellence anticipated of the members of a top law school’s faculty.[…]
- ATTORNEY-ADVISOR – FARM CREDIT ADMINISTRATION – MCLEAN, VA The Farm Credit Administration (FCA) is a small, vibrant, independent Federal agency located in McLean, Virginia that regulates and examines the Farm Credit System (FCS), an over $200+ billion nationwide network of over 80+ financial institutions providing credit and related services to farmers, ranchers, agribusinesses, and agricultural and rural cooperatives. As Attorney-Advisor, you will be responsible for providing legal and advisory services to the Agency on a range of administrative law, banking law, statutory, regulatory and legislative matters[…]
- CORPORATE ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – BOISE, ID Holland & Hart’s growing Corporate group is seeking a junior associate to join its team in Boise, Idaho. Successful candidates will ideally have 1-3 years of top tier law firm experience from a national firm in one or more of the following areas: mergers & acquisitions, venture capital/emerging growth, private equity, securities, and corporate governance matters.[…]
- LEGISLATIVE ANALYST – LIBRARY OF CONGRESS – WASHINGTON, DC The Congressional Research Service (CRS) Office of Congressional Information and Publishing (CIP) is seeking a Legislative Analyst to join its Legislative Analysis and Information Section (LAIS). The Office of Congressional Information and Publishing is the organization within CRS and the Library of Congress that is mandated to produce legislative information for the United States Congress.[…]
- ASSISTANT MANAGER, DEPARTMENT HEARINGS & INVESTIGATIONS – MTA METRO-NORTH RAILROAD – MANHATTAN, NY MTA Metro-North Railroad is a dynamic organization, operating out of the jewel of New York City, Grand CentralTerminal. We provide service to over 82 million customers annually, traveling in and out of New York and Connecticut. A subsidiary of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Metro-North Railroad is the busiest commuter railroad in the nation. MTA Metro-North Railroad strives to provide a safe commute, great service to its customers and rewarding opportunities to its employees.
- CORPORATE COUNSEL, TRANSACTIONS – TARGET – MINNEAPOLIS, MN Target is seeking a collaborative and self-motivated attorney with two to five years of legal experience to serve as Corporate Counsel. This attorney will provide transactional support, legal advice, and strategic direction to Target on a wide variety of matters in support of Target’s strategies and operations.
- FEDERAL INCOME TAX ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – DENVER, CO The Denver office of Holland & Hart is seeking a tax associate with 4+ years of solid Federal Income Tax experience. Holland & Hart is the largest law firm based in the Mountain West with more than 500 lawyers in 15 offices. It is also the only law firm based in the Mountain West ranked on The American Lawyer’s list of the top 200 law firms in the United States.[…]
- ERISA ASSOCIATE – STEPTOE & JOHNSON – WASHINGTON, DC Steptoe, an AmLaw 100 firm, seeks a highly qualified attorney with 3+ years of significant plan counseling and litigation experience to join our ERISA, Labor & Employment practice in the DC office. ERISA expertise essential. Outstanding academic, organizational, interpersonal, and research and writing skills required.[…]
- CORPORATE ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – LAS VEGAS, NV Holland & Hart’s growing Corporate group is seeking a junior or mid-level associate to join its team in Las Vegas, Nevada. Holland & Hart is the largest law firm based in the Mountain West, with approximately 500 lawyers in 15 offices, including over 60 attorneys across three offices in Nevada. It is also the only law firm based in the Mountain West ranked on The American Lawyer’s list of the top 200 law firms in the US. […]
- EMPLOYMENT & LABOR LAW COUNSEL – AMERICAN WATER – VOORHEES, NJ Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest and most geographically diverse publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs 6,800 dedicated professionals who provide regulated and market-based drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 15 million people in 47 states and Ontario, Canada. […]
- CORPORATE ASSOCIATE OR COUNSEL – THOMPSON COBURN LLP – CHICAGO, IL Thompson Coburn is seeking an Associate/Counsel with three or more years of corporate transactional experience to join the corporate practice. Candidates must have strong academic achievement, excellent analytical and writing skills, strong interpersonal skills, a willingness to work hard and the ability to function independently and within a team and with clients.
- TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST – STEPTOE & JOHNSON – PALO ALTO, CA Steptoe, an AmLaw 100 firm, seeks a Technology Specialist to join our IP group in the Palo Alto office. Duties include: supporting the identification, protection and management of corporate intellectual property; providing assistance in analyzing and drafting patent applications, disclosure documents and opinions; supporting patent prosecution and alternative IP protection strategies; patent searching, patent analysis, re-examination and consolidating technical information for review and analysis by counsel […]
- COMMERCIAL LITIGATION ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – LAS VEGAS, NV The Las Vegas office of Holland & Hart is seeking a litigation associate with 2 years of solid commercial litigation experience. Holland & Hart is the largest law firm based in the Mountain West with more than 500 lawyers in 15 offices. It is also the only law firm based in the Mountain West ranked on The American Lawyer’s list of the top 200 law firms in the United States. Successful candidates will have an energetic personality, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. […]
- SENIOR COUNSEL – NETFLIX – ORIGINAL SERIES – BEVERLY HILLS, CA Netflix seeks an experienced attorney to handle a wide array of responsibilities related to the licensing, development, production, and distribution of Netflix’s original content initiative. The successful candidate will work with the company’s original content team to structure, negotiate and draft agreements primarily to license original series from a variety of studio and production partners and should be extremely comfortable counseling business partners and making decisions that have both legal and business impacts.[…]
- ENTRY-LEVEL FIDUCIARY SOLUTIONS ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – DENVER The Denver office of Holland & Hart is seeking an entry-level associate to join its Fiduciary Solutions group. Holland & Hart is the largest law firm based in the Mountain West with more than 500 lawyers in 15 offices. It is also the only law firm based in the Mountain West ranked on The American Lawyer’s list of the top 200 law firms in the United States. Successful candidates will have an energetic personality, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. […]
- MID-LEVEL TELECOM ASSOCIATE -STEPTOE & JOHNSON – WASHINGTON, DC The Washington, D.C. office of Steptoe & Johnson LLP is seeking a mid- or senior-level regulatory associate to join its Telecom, Internet, and Media practice. Candidates with a combination of experience with FCC matters, copyright licensing, and dealing with performance rights organizations preferred. Steptoe’s dynamic client base includes leading innovators in the fields of satellite communications, wireless networks, Internet services, and electronic privacy and security.
- PRIVATE ASSOCIATE OR COUNSEL – THOMPSON COBURN LLP – LOS ANGELES, CA Thompson Coburn is seeking a Private Client Associate or Counsel. Preferred candidates will have experience in drafting estate planning documents and handling post mortem trust administration and probate. A tax background or knowledge in the area is beneficial. Candidates must have exceptional academic achievement, excellent analytical and writing skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to function independently and within a team.
- IP ASSOCIATE – THOMPSON COBURN LLP – CHICAGO, IL OR SAINT LOUIS, MO Thompson Coburn is seeking an Intellectual Property Associate with 2-6 years of experience in patent prosecution. Applicants must have a background in electrical engineering or computer science as well as exceptional academic achievement and strong writing skills, and must be licensed to practice before the USPTO. The ideal candidate will have experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications addressing computer software and hardware technology and must be open to supporting litigation. Some litigation experience is a plus.
- FINANCE ASSOCIATE – THOMPSON COBURN LLP – LOS ANGELES, CA Thompson Coburn is seeking an Associate/Counsel to join the finance practice to service our banking and corporate clients. Candidates do not need to have finance experience, but must be committed to learning the practice and continuing in this practice area. Candidates must have strong academic achievement, excellent analytical and writing skills, strong interpersonal skills, a willingness to work hard and the ability to function independently and within a team.