The HNBA Career Center is the exclusive resource to provide professional services to our national members who seek assistance with their own professional advancement. It is also a way for our partners and sponsors to achieve their recruiting needs from among the best and brightest.
HOW TO POST A JOB TO THE CAREER CENTER
Welcome Employer! You’ve come to the best place to locate qualified candidates for your available positions. The HNBA online Career Center allows you to connect to thousands of members and job seekers, so when candidates think about making a career change, they come here first! Post your jobs today and begin receiving applications from qualified candidates.* *Note that job postings should be submitted in a word document along with the HNBA job posting credit card authorization form included below to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HNBA now offers annual fees for unlimited job postings per year. To see fee schedule for posting jobs please click here.
* Note that your position will remain online for a period of sixty-days. PAYMENT OPTIONS: When you post a job opportunity, you can pay by check or Visa, Mastercard or American Express by contacting our office. If ads are closed at customer’s request before 60-days, fees will not be prorated and no money will be refunded. HNBA Job Posting Credit Card Authorization Form
QUESTIONS? Please call (202) 223-4777 or email email@example.com
U.S. Department of Justice – Nationwide Vacancies
Microsoft – Legal & Corporate Affairs Jobs
USAJOBS – Federal Government Jobs
The National Labor Relation Board (NLRB) – NLRB 2015 Honors Program
Securities and Exchange Commission – Recruitment Center
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Office of General Counsel Honors Legal Fellowship Program
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Office of General Counsel Summer Honors Law Clerk Program
LATEST JOB POSTINGS
- LITIGATION ASSOCIATE – WILSON TURNER KOSMO LLP – SAN DIEGO, CA
Wilson Turner Kosmo LLP is seeking an associate with 2 to 4 years of litigation experience, to support the firm’s employment law, product liability and business litigation practices (Employment Law experience a plus). Strong credentials, excellent research, writing and oral advocacy skills required. Excellent work environment with competitive salary and benefits. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in San Diego, Wilson Turner Kosmo LLP is one of the largest WBENC certified women-owned law firms in the region.
- ANTITRUST ASSOCIATE – STEPTOE & JOHNSON LLP – WASHINGTON, DC Steptoe is looking for an associate with 4-7 years of antitrust experience for our growing antitrust practice. Substantial private firm expertise in mergers, cartel investigations, and civil litigation (including class actions) strongly preferred. Experience should include a supervisory role in responding to a second request, preparing substantive motions, white papers and PowerPoints, conducting depositions and witness interviews etc. Excellent analytical, advocacy and communications skills, and a writing sample are required.
- SENIOR COUNSEL – NETFLIX – CONTENT ACQUISITION, INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION – BEVERLY HILLS, CA Netflix is seeking a seasoned content licensing attorney focusing on international television for a role with responsibility for a wide array of content acquisition and distribution deals with international studios, networks and local distributors for exhibition on the Netflix service. The successful candidate will work with the company’s global television content acquisition team to structure, negotiate and draft agreements to stream television series to Netflix subscribers internationally, may handle related intellectual property matters as they arise, and should be extremely comfortable counseling business partners and making decisions that have both legal and business impacts.
- SENIOR POLICY COUNSEL – CENTER FOR RESPONSIBLE LENDING – OAKLAND, CA Self-Help is a community development lender founded in 1980 that creates and protects ownership and economic opportunity for minority, women-headed, rural and low-wealth families through personal, home and small business lending. It has provided almost $7 billion in financing to help more than 100,000 low-wealth borrowers buy homes, start and build businesses, and strengthen community resources across the country. As part of CRL’s State Policy Team, supporting stakeholders throughout the 50 states, Senior Policy Counsel will work with stakeholders in California and other Western states to develop and advance strategies for legislative and regulatory reform at the state level to prevent predatory lending practices.
- ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE CORPORATE ASSOCIATE – HOLLAND & HART – DENVER, CO Holland & Hart’s Corporate group is seeking an associate to join its Energy & Infrastructure team in the firm’s Denver, Colorado office. The Energy & Infrastructure Group represents developers and borrowers in project development and finance across multiple infrastructure industries, with a focus on renewable energy transactions, and is recognized by Chambers and Partners as a leading practice group nationwide in the renewable and alternative energy sector. Holland & Hart is the best corporate law firm in Denver according to a survey of corporate directors in Corporate Board Member magazine. It is also the only law firm based in the Mountain West ranked on The American Lawyer’s list of the top 200 law firms in the United States.[…]
- CORPORATE ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – DENVER, CO Holland & Hart has a vibrant corporate, M&A and capital markets practice, and is looking for a mid-level associate to join its team in Denver, Colorado. Successful candidates will ideally have 3-6 years of top tier law firm experience in one or more of the following areas: M&A, securities (including SEC reporting compliance), capital markets and corporate finance, corporate governance, private equity/venture capital financing matters, and/or project development and finance transactions. Candidates need to be team oriented, have strong written and oral communication skills and have excellent professional recommendations. […]
- PART TIME REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – DENVER, CO Holland & Hart’s growing Real Estate Group is seeking a part time of counsel attorney to join its Real Estate team in Denver. Successful candidates will have 2-5 years of relevant transactional real estate experience at a top firm, be team oriented with strong written and oral communication skills and have professional recommendations. Prior work experience with purchase and sale agreements, real estate finance agreements, leasing, easements and rights of way is a plus.[…]
- STAFF ATTORNEY – UNITED STATES SENATE – OFFICE OF THE LEGISLATIVE COUNSEL – WASHINGTON, DC The Office of the Legislative Counsel of the United States Senate (SOLC) is responsible for drafting and editing nearly all legislation considered by the Senate. The SOLC is a nonpartisan and nonpolitical office of the Senate, comprised of approximately 35 attorneys who serve all Members, committees, and staff of the Senate. A Staff Attorney in the Office works as part of a team of 5 to 7 other attorneys who specialize in various areas of Federal law, with assistance and mentoring provided by a more senior attorney. The position of Staff Attorney is full-time, with substantial evening and weekend overtime occasionally required to serve the needs of the Senate.
- DIRECTOR, INDEPENDENT OFFICE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT REVIEW AND OUTREACH – THE COUNTY OF SONOMA – SANTA ROSA, CA Following recommendations receive by the Community and Local Law Enforcement Task Force, the County of Sonoma Board of Supervisors has established the Independent Office of Law Enforcement Review and Outreach, and is seeking an experienced professional to establish the office and its operations.The incoming Director must be someone who inspires trust by acting with integrity, has an interest in understanding and embracing the “culture” of Sonoma County, and will conduct comprehensive outreach in the community alongside members of the former Task Force[…]
- SENIOR COUNSEL, ENVIRONMENTAL – EVERSOURCE – BOSTON, MA This Senior Counsel position reports to an Associate General Counsel in the Legal Department, would be responsible for representing Eversource and providing legal and strategic advice and counseling to Eversource on environmental legal and strategic issues, stewardship and sustainability issues, and regulatory compliance.Qualifications: Experienced attorney with a Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school and a minimum of ten years’ relevant legal experience in a law firm, corporate law department or comparable setting is required. […]
- COUNSEL – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE & SECURITIES – MERRILLVILLE, IN Description: •Reports to Vice President and Corporate Secretary, but also provides legal support and guidance on behalf of the Corporate Secretary’s Office. • Located in Merrillville, IN • Provides legal support for the Corporate Secretary’s Office. • Applies legal knowledge to business issues, while developing subject matter expertise and knowledge of the company/industry. […]
- ASSISTANT FEDERAL DEFENDER – EASTERN DISTRICT OF MISSOURI – SAINT LOUIS, MI The Office of the Federal Defender for the Eastern District of Missouri has an opening for an Assistant Federal Defender. The office operates under authority of the Criminal Justice Act, 18 U.S.C. § 3006A, to provide services of the highest quality to indigent persons in federal criminal cases. The main office is located in Saint Louis, Missouri with a branch office in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.This position will be stationed in the Cape Girardeau, Missouri office. Applicant must have the ability to immediately undertake the defense of major criminal cases in the United States District Court, as well as in the Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. Applicant must be a graduate of an accredited law school and an active member in good standing of the bar in any state, territory or possession. Applicant must have substantial criminal trial experience, excellent research and writing skills and oral advocacy skills.[…]
- AGENCY ATTORNEY I – III – MTA NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT – BROOKLYN, NY The Mission of the New York City Transit Department of Law is to provide effective legal representation in both litigation and transactional matters, as well as to furnish appropriate in-house counsel to our clients.The Agency Attorney will be responsible for preparing cases for trial, developing trial strategies, reviewing expert and medical reports, obtaining subpoena records, analyzing legal and factual issues, and developing direct cross examination questions, trial motions, charges etc. In addition, the Agency Attorney will prepare pleadings, answer motions, and respond to discovery requests and memoranda of law. The Agency Attorney will also be required to attend court conferences, arguments, motions, etc., try Supreme and Civil Court cases, conduct EBTs expert and witness interview, on-site inspections, and negotiate settlements of pending cases.[…]
- EXECUTIVE AGENCY COUNSEL – TORTS – MTA NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT – BROOKLYN, NY The Mission of the New York City Transit Department of Law is to provide effective legal representation in both litigation and transactional matters, as well as to furnish appropriate in-house counsel to our clients.The Executive Agency Counsel (non-manager) will report to the Borough Chief of the Law Department’s Division of Torts. The position is responsible for representing the NYC Transit Authority and affiliated agencies in high-exposure personal injury suits. The ideal candidate will be expected to have significant Supreme Court trial experience, preferably in the defense or prosecution of personal injury suits. Counsel will also be responsible for managing his/her case load from the pleading to the post-verdict stage, including handling motions, attending conferences, complying with discovery and conducting trials.[…]
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR – U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION – OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS – WASHINGTON, DC The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The Office of International Affairs promotes cross-border enforcement and supervisory cooperation and technical assistance in the development of high regulatory standards and principles worldwide. OIA plays a key role in the implementation of the SEC’s international enforcement and regulatory initiatives.Duties include directing the agency’s engagement with multilateral organizations involved in international financial regulatory issues such as the International Organization of Securities Commissions and the Financial Stability Board, overseeing the Commission’s bilateral engagements with its international counterparts on cross-border regulatory issues[…]
- DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY I – COUNTY OF SONOMA DISTRICT ATTORNEY’S OFFICE – SANTA ROSA, CA The County of Sonoma District Attorney’s Office is seeking dedicated individuals to fill three full-time Deputy District Attorney I vacancies.The Deputy District Attorney I is the entry-level class in the Deputy District Attorney series. Incumbents work under the close supervision and guidance of a higher level deputy and a Chief Deputy District Attorney on assignments, involving the preparation and presentation of criminal cases before the court. After completing an orientation and training period, a Deputy District Attorney I is expected to handle all phases of misdemeanor criminal trial practice, appellate, or civil practice, requiring the application of greater skills, knowledge and ability in the law with less supervision as experience is gained. Individuals newly hired or reinstated into this class shall serve a probation period of one year.
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF CALIFORNIA – SAN FRANCISCO, CA The Habeas Corpus Resource Center is seeking a dynamic expert in the practice of criminal law to join its executive leadership team in serving the largest judicial system in the United States.The Habeas Corpus Resource Center (HCRC) provides counsel to represent indigent men and women under sentence of death in California. The HCRC currently employs approximately 80 individuals comprised of attorneys, investigators, paralegals, and other support staff. The HCRC’s mission is to provide timely, high-quality legal representation for indigent petitioners in death penalty habeas corpus proceedings before the Supreme Court of California and the federal courts, to recruit and train attorneys to expand the pool of private counsel qualified to accept appointments in death penalty habeas corpus proceedings, and to serve as a resource to appointed counsel, thereby reducing the number of unrepresented indigents on California’s death row.
- SENIOR STAFF ATTORNEY – AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION OF TEXAS- HOUSTON, TX The American Civil Liberties Union of Texas, an affiliate of the National ACLU, seeks a Senior Staff Attorney, based in Houston, Texas. The ACLU works to defend and expand the individual liberties guaranteed by the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and civil rights laws. The ACLU legal team litigates a range of constitutional cases, including free speech, freedom of religion, lesbian, gay and transgender rights, reproductive freedom, criminal justice, immigrants’ rights, and privacy rights.[…]
- ATTORNEY – NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH – BETHESDA, MD The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of the General Counsel, Public Health Division, National Institutes of Health Branch in Bethesda, Maryland, is seeking a highly qualified attorney with two or more years’ legal experience to join our staff in providing in-house counsel to the National Institutes of Health. The NIH Branch attorneys provide comprehensive legal advice and services to NIH on a wide array of highly visible, complex, and often precedential public health matters. This position, which offers a broad range of experience, significant responsibility and intellectually engaging work, requires creative legal thinking and strong communication skills. […]
- GENERAL COUNSEL – PARTNERS IN HEALTH – BOSTON, MA Partners In Health (PIH) is a non-profit organization based in Boston, MA, whose mission is to provide a preferential option for the poor in health care. Through service delivery, training, advocacy and research, PIH works globally to bring the benefits of modern science to those most in need and to serve as an antidote to despair. PIH has programs in Haiti, Peru, Mexico, Russia, Africa, and Boston.The General Counsel will be responsible for ensuring legal compliance globally for Partners In Health across a wide range of areas including corporate structure, corporate registration and filings, employment issues, tax matters, and contract reviews/adherence. […]
- LAW CENTER DEAN – LOUSIANA STATE UNIVERSITY – BATON ROUGE, LA Louisiana State University (LSU) invites nominations and applications for the position of Dean of the Paul M. Hebert Law Center. The Dean provides administrative oversight for all aspects of academic life within the center, including strategic planning, fiscal management, personnel development, academic programs, research enterprises and student enrollment. The Dean also has primary responsibilities for external initiatives that include community outreach and development. The Dean will report to the Executive Vice President and Provost and serve as the chief academic and administrative officer for the Paul M. Hebert Law Center.[…]
- ASSOCIATE – KELLEY DRYE & WARREN LLP – BANKRUPTCY & RESTRUCTURING DEPARTMENT – NEW YORK, NY The Bankruptcy and Restructuring Department in the New York office of Kelley Drye & Warren LLP is seeking an associate with 3-6 years of bankruptcy experience in a law firm. Qualified candidates will possess experience including substantive court appearances representing creditors’ committees, financial institutions, indenture trustees, bondholders, landlords, suppliers and trading partners in out-of-court restructurings, bankruptcy reorganizations, liquidations and related litigation.
- ATTORNEY-ADVISER – U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION – OFFICE OF CREDIT RATINGS – WASHINGTON, DC/NEW YORK, NY The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.The Office of Credit Ratings (OCR) assists the Commission in executing its responsibility for protecting investors, promoting capital formation, and maintaining fair, orderly, and efficient markets through the oversight of credit rating agencies registered with the Commission as “nationally recognized statistical rating organizations” or “NRSROs.”
- COMMERCIAL LITIGATION ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – BOISE, IDHolland & Hart is seeking an associate to join its Boise office. Holland & Hart is the largest law firm based in the Mountain West with more than 470 lawyers in 15 offices. It is also the only law firm based in the Mountain West ranked on The American Lawyer’s list of the top 200 law firms in the United States.Successful candidate will have an excellent academic record, be team oriented with strong written and oral communication skills and have strong professional references. Judicial clerkship experience is a plus, as is top tier law firm experience in complex litigation matters.[…]
- PRODUCTION COUNSEL – NETFLIX – ORIGINAL DOCUMENTARIES AND COMEDIES Netflix seeks an experienced attorney to handle a wide array of responsibilities related to the licensing, development, production, and distribution of Netflix’s original content initiative.The successful candidates will work with the company’s original content team to structure, negotiate and draft agreements necessary to license, develop and/or produce the company’s documentaries, docu-series, sketch comedies, and standup comedy specials, and should be extremely comfortable counseling business partners and making decisions that have both legal and business impacts. […]
- MANAGING COUNSEL – BUSINESS LITIGATION – TOYOTA MOTOR SALES – PLANO, TX The following position is with Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A., Inc., the marketing, sales, distribution and customer service arm of Toyota, Lexus and Scion in North America.We are looking for diverse, highly-motivated associates who will be committed to sustaining our success through continuous improvement and respect for the individual. We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and exciting opportunities for career development. This Attorney will be part of the Market Representation section of the Business Litigation Group, which handles automotive franchise and sales operations issues for TMS and certain of its affiliates. […]
- MANAGING COUNSEL – CLASS ACTION – TOYOTA MOTOR SALES – PLANO, TX Explore taking your career further with one of the world’s most respected brands and a leader in the automotive industry! Toyota is growing and paving the way through innovations designed to enhance lives through forward-thinking mobility solutions. We want you to come grow and lead the change with us.This Attorney will be part of the Business Litigation Group, which handles complex business litigation, including class actions, commercial litigation and arbitrations, intellectual property litigation, government investigations and regulatory matters. This position will report to the Corporate Manager – Assistant General Counsel for Business Litigation.[…]
- LAWYERING PROGRAM FACULTY – NEW YORK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW – NEW YORK, NY Seeking several full-time, non-tenure-track Acting Assistant Professors to teach a two-semester course. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work with students in a cutting-edge simulation-based curriculum. Lawyering introduces first-year law students to legal analysis, fact development, legal research, legal writing, oral advocacy, and client counseling in litigation and transactional settings. The Lawyering Program provides support for faculty scholarship and preparation for entering the law teaching market as well opportunities for reflection on practice. […]
- CHIEF RETIREMENT COUNSEL – SONOMA COUNTY EMPLOYEES’ RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION – SANTA ROSA, CA – The Sonoma County Employees’ Retirement Association (SCERA) is a public employee retirement system that provides retirement, disability, death, and survivor benefits for the County and other participating agency employees under the County Employees Retirement Law of 1937. SCERA serves over 9,000 active, deferred, and retired general and safety members, with a fund balance of over $2.3 Billion.[…]
- ASSOCIATE COUNSEL – GENERAL AND COMMERCIAL LAW – METRO-NORTH RAILROAD – MANHATTAN, NY – MTA Metro-North Railroad is a dynamic organization, operating out of the jewel of New York City, Grand Central Terminal. We provide service to over 82 million customers annually, traveling in and out of New York and Connecticut. The position will draft and review commercial/procurement contracts, permits, memoranda of understanding and agreements; provide legal advice and counsel in a broad array of commercial and general law areas related to the operations of Metro-North Railroad, including procurements and regulatory matters.[…]
- CORPORATE ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART – BOISE, ID – Holland & Hart’s growing Corporate group is seeking a junior associate to join its team in Boise, Idaho. Holland & Hart is the largest law firm based in the Mountain West with more than 470 lawyers in 15 offices, including 50 attorneys in Boise. It is also the only law firm based in the Mountain West ranked on The American Lawyer’s list of the top 200 law firms in the US.[…]
- MANAGING ATTORNEY – EARTHJUSTICE – FLORIDA REGIONAL OFFICE – Earthjustice is the premier nonprofit environmental law organization. We take on the biggest, most precedent-setting cases across the country. We wield the power of law and the strength of partnership to protect people’s health; to preserve magnificent places and wildlife; to advance clean energy; and to combat climate change.[…]
- MANAGER – LEGAL CLEARANCE – NETFLIX – BEVERLY HILLS, CA Netflix is seeking a seasoned legal clearance manager to advise film and television productions on all clearance matters related to intellectual property issues, personal rights, statutory law, and license agreements. The successful candidate will work with the company’s Original Film and Series teams with broad responsibility for reviewing storyline concepts, scripted and unscripted series content, and both production-created and licensed materials, and should be experienced making clearance decisions that balance creative and legal concerns.[…]
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – AMERICAN IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASSOCIATION – WASHINGTON, DC Headquartered in downtown, Washington, DC, the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) is a nationally recognized and respected organization with over 14,000 attorney members who practice and teach immigration law. For our membership, we provide advocacy, continuing legal education, practice resources, professional services and expertise. As Executive Director, you are responsible for ensuring that the Association serves the needs and interests of our members and are accountable for implementing, overseeing, and administering the policies, programs, services and activities that achieve this overall objective.[…]
- ASSOCIATE REGIONAL DIRECTOR (ENFORCEMENT) – U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION – LOS ANGELES, CA The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The Associate Regional Director (Enforcement), under the general direction of the Regional Director, plans and establishes policy for the enforcement program of the Los Angeles Regional Office (LARO) and directs, coordinates, controls, and evaluates the performance of staff operations in this area.[…]
- ASSOCIATE REGIONAL DIRECTOR (EXAM) – U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION – LOS ANGELES, CA The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The Associate Regional Director (OCIE), under the general direction of the Regional Director, plans and establishes policy for the Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations in the Los Angeles Regional Office (LARO) and directs, coordinates, controls, and evaluates the performance in this area.[…]
- GENERAL COUNSEL – AMIDA CARE – NEW YORK, NYFounded in 2003, Amida Care is a private, not-for-profit health care organization that specializes in providing health plan options and a unique coordinated care model to Medicare and/or Medicaid recipients with chronic conditions throughout New York City.Our company is growing, and we are currently seeking a General Counsel to join our team of talented individuals. This position is responsible for leading corporate strategic and tactical legal initiatives and providing senior management with effective legal advice[…]
- BANK LITIGATION ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART, SALT LAKE CITY, UTHolland & Hart’s Salt Lake City office is seeking a junior associate to join its Bank Litigation team. Successful candidates will have 1-3 years of relevant litigation and/or creditor bankruptcy experience at a top firm, be team oriented with strong written and oral communication skills and have professional recommendations. Prior work experience in representing lenders and basic understanding of secured transactions and bankruptcy law is a plus.[…]
- CONSTRUCTION ATTORNEY – HOLLAND & HART, SALT LAKE CITY, UT, OR LAS VEGAS, NV Holland & Hart’s growing Construction Practice Group is seeking an associate to join its team. The position will be in either the firm’s Salt Lake City or Las Vegas office. Holland & Hart is the largest law firm based in the Mountain West with more than 470 lawyers in 15 offices. It is also the only law firm based in the Mountain West ranked on The American Lawyer’s list of the top 200 law firms in the United States.[…]
- SUPERVISORY ATTORNEY -ADVISER – OFFICE OF THE MANAGING EXECUTIVE (OME) – U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION – WASHINGTON, DC The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The position is in the Office of the Managing Executive (OME) and will lead OCIE’s Office of Technology Services in the DC Office.The selected candidate will be assigned to the OME and will serve as a supervisor and as a senior advisor providing information technology advice, counsel, and recommendations for a highly sophisticated and advanced area involving the securities market and SEC operations.[…]READ THE FULL POSTING
- ATTORNEY -ADVISOR (SENIOR SPECIAL COUNSEL) DIVISION OF CORPORATE FINANCE – U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION – WASHINGTON, DC The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.This position is in the Division of Corporation Finance- Office of Chief Counsel located in Washington, DC.In support of the Commission’s mission to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation, the Division of Corporation Finance seeks to ensure that investors are provided with material information in order to make informed investment decisions, both when a company initially offers its securities to the public and on an ongoing basis as it continues to give information to the marketplace.[…]
- CORPORATE COUNSEL – COMMERCIAL – BMW FINANCIAL SERVICES NA, LLC – HILLIARD, OHIO BMW Financial Services NA, LLC is one of the 26 worldwide subsidiaries of the Financial Services Division of BMW AG. Our momentum is moving at such a rapid pace that we continually exceed average international growth rates and we constantly create new opportunities for our employees worldwide.[…]