2015 Annual Convention
CAREER FAIR EMPLOYERS
2015 HNBA CAREER FAIR EMPLOYERS
- Alston & Bird
- Bank of America
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Convington & Burling
- Debevoise & Plimpton
- Federal Reserve Board
- Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Competition
- Harris County District Attorney’s Office
- Jones Day
- Latham & Warkins
- Liberty Mutual
- Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office
- New York City Law Dept.
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Perkins Coie
- Squire Patton Boggs
- State Street
- Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- U.S. Air Force JAG Corps
- U.S. Army JAG Corps
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- U.S. Government of Accountability Office – Office of the General Counsel
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
The HNBA Career Fair is the nation’s largest career fair for Hispanic law students and legal professionals. One of the HNBA’s many institutional objectives is to assist our members during our National Convention in obtaining gainful employment and/or furthering their career goals. The HNBA Career Fair will provide your company/organization an opportunity to meet with and interview some of the best and brightest law students and attorneys from across the country. It will also provide your organization with a unique and cost-effective way to meet your recruiting goals and promote your visibility among this important segment of the legal profession.
HOW IT WORKS
The HNBA will provide both public booth space and private interview pods where you will have the chance to engage in table talk with potential candidates and to interview individuals that you identify ahead of time using our web-based portal, Symplicity, a well-known, web-based Career Services Management System used to manage all aspects of the process. The Symplicity portal will allow you to specify whether you are seeking entry-level or mid-career candidates, class years and class standings, and required application materials. You will also have the opportunity to schedule interviews in 20 or 30 minute time slots, depending on your preference.
Friday, September 4th
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Don’t hesitate and sign up today by clicking here. You will receive access to your Symplicity account upon registration, where you will be able to manage your profile, recruit candidates, receive application materials and schedule interviews.
CAREER FAIR TRAVEL STIPEND
Law Student Career Fair Participants may apply for a Career Fair Travel Stipend, geared towards reimbursing expenses for travel and lodging for out-of-state students.
2015 HNBA CAREER FAIR TRAVEL STIPEND APPLICANTS
- Nefi Acosta, University of California, Irvine School of Law
- Jorge De Hoyos, Washburn University School of Law
- Debbie Flores, UALR William H. Bowen School of Law
- Ruben Garcia, George Washington University Law School
- Damian Irizarry, University of Colorado School of Law
- Ana Merlo, Northwestern University School of Law
- Steven Nunez, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Briana Perez, University of Texas at Austin
- Juan Quevedo Gutierrez, University of Tennessee College of Law
- Maria Trinidad Saldana, Seattle University School of Law