HNBA REGIONAL PRESIDENTS
In order to better serve our members and to fulfill the mission and objectives of the Hispanic National Bar Association, the HNBA is divided into nineteen (19) regions encompassing the United States, Puerto Rico, and its territories. The HNBA’s 19 regional presidents are members of the HNBA’s Board of Governors and they work to ensure the execution of the Association’s local, regional and national programs by working closely with the HNBA affiliate organizations.
VP of Regions & Affiliates: Maria Dantes Sanchez, Liberty Mutual (Miami, FL)
Region I (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT): Javier Flores (Boston, MA)
Region II (NY): Matthew Fernandez Konigsberg (Brooklyn, NY)
Region III (NJ): Anna Maria Tejada (Hackensack, NJ)
Region IV (DE, PA): Lorena E. Ahumada (Philadelphia, PA)
Region V (DC, MD, VA, WV): Raymond Ramirez (Washington, DC)
Region VI (NC, SC): Gonzalo Frias (Charlotte, NC)
Region VII (AL, GA, MS): Enrique “Henry” Gimenez (Birmingham, AL)
Region VIII (FL): Araly Herrera (Coral Gables, FL)
Region IX (IL, IN, MI, WI): Sulema Medrano (Chicago, IL)
Region X (KY, OH, TN): Christian Gonzalez (Columbus, OH)
Region XI (IA, MN, MO, ND, SD): Joe Nuñez (Minneapolis, MN)
Region XII (AR, LA, OK, TX): Cynthia Sutherland (Plano, TX)
Region XIII (CO, KS, NE, WY): Jennifer Fortier (Denver, CO)
Region XIV (AZ, NV): Freddy Saavedra (Phoenix, AZ)
Region XV (UT, NM): Michelle Hernandez (Albuquerque, NM)
Region XVI (AK, ID, MT, OR, WA): Mick Konowal (Sammamish, WA)
Region XVII (Northern CA, HI): Natalie Pierce (San Francisco, CA)
Region XVIII (Southern CA): Lindsay Maria Holloman (Los Angeles, CA)
Region XIX (Puerto Rico): Grymarys De Jesus (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
In order to better serve our members and to fulfill the mission and objectives of the Hispanic National Bar Association, the HNBA is divided into nineteen (19) regions encompassing the United States, Puerto Rico, and its territories. The HNBA’s 19 Regional Presidents are members of the HNBA’s Board of Governors and they work to ensure the execution of the Association’s local, regional and national programs by working closely with the HNBA Executive Committee and the HNBA Affiliate Organizations across the country.
HNBA REGIONAL PRESIDENT DUTIES
- Conduct and assist with fundraising activities in his or her Region;
- Actively promote the Association in his or her Region, including actively participating in the activities of the Affiliate Organizations, student bar activities and other bar associations in his or her Region;
- Actively recruit qualified persons and organizations within his or her Region to join the Association as Members;
- Periodically report to the Vice-President of Regions on the activities and initiatives in his or her Region; and
- Perform such other duties as the President, and the Vice-President of Regions, or the Board of Governors may from time to time direct.
REGIONAL PRESIDENTS’ LIBRARY
These documents help HNBA Regional Presidents fulfill their duties and carry out events.
- HNBA Approval Process for HNBA-Sponsored Events – as of 11/29/16
- HNBA Guidelines for Regional Presidents – as of 11/29/16
- HNBA Regional Event Overview – as of 11/29/16
- HNBA Regional Log of Checks Received
- HNBA Articles of Incorporation
- HNBA Event and Budget Request Form – as of 10/4/16
- HNBA In-Kind Donation Form
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA Confidentiality Agreement
- HNBA Event Flyer Template
- HNBA Event Reimbursement Request Form – as of 10/4/16
- HNBA Guidelines to Judicial Endorsements – as of 11/29/16
- HNBA Judicial Endorsement Questionnaire
- HNBA: Who We Are…What We Do
- Does My HNBA Affiliate Really Need Insurance?
HNBA REGIONAL EVENTS
HNBA REGIONS LEADERSHIP
Maria Dantes Sanchez
HNBA Vice President of Regions & Affiliates
Regional General Attorney
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
JOIN THE HNBA REGION I MAILING LIST!
Matthew Fernandez Konigsberg, HNBA Region II President
Department of State
New York, New York
JOIN THE HNBA REGION II MAILING LIST!
JOIN THE HNBA REGION III MAILING LIST!
Delaware and Pennsylvania
JOIN THE HNBA REGION IV MAILING LIST!
Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia
JOIN THE HNBA REGION V MAILING LIST!
North Carolina and South Carolina
JOIN THE HNBA REGION VI MAILING LIST!
Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi
JOIN THE HNBA REGION VII MAILING LIST!
JOIN THE HNBA REGION VIII MAILING LIST!
Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin
JOIN THE HNBA REGION IX MAILING LIST!
Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee
JOIN THE HNBA REGION X MAILING LIST!
Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, and South Dakota
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XI MAILING LIST!
Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XII MAILING LIST!
Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, and Wyoming
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XIII MAILING LIST!
Arizona and Nevada
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XIV MAILING LIST!
New Mexico and Utah
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XV MAILING LIST!
Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XVI MAILING LIST!
Northern California and Hawaii
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XVII MAILING LIST!
Lindsay Maria Holloman, HNBA Region XVIII President
Los Angeles, California
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XVIII MAILING LIST!