HNBA DIVISIONS, SECTIONS, COMMITTEES & TASK FORCES
Help us track the HNBA’s impact and successes! Report your event, program, or initiative here.
HNBA DIVSIONS, SECTIONS, COMMITTEES, AND TASK FORCES (DSC&TF)
Divisions, sections, and committees of the Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) concentrate on various aspects of the law profession to provide additional opportunities for professional development, networking, education and advocacy, based on more specific set of needs and perspectives. They promote these areas of interest and associated projects to HNBA members on national, regional and local levels and are integral in helping the HNBA maintain its dynamic view of the law, as well help the organization fulfill its vital work and mission.
VP of Sections & Committees
Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard
New Orleans, LA
JOIN A DIVISION, SECTION, COMMITTEE OR TASK FORCE
We invite you to learn more about how HNBA’s divisions, sections, and committees are working on your behalf. Please reach out to HNBA Leadership if you would like to contribute your time and talent to our efforts.
HOW TO JOIN
- Log in to your HNBA Member Profile HERE.
- Click on “To complete your Extended Membership Profile.”
- Check the box(s) of the divisions, sections, committees, or task forces that you would like to join and click submit.
- A chair or member will be in touch with more information once you join.
Guidelines & General Info
- Confidentiality Agreement – as of 9/24/18
- Duties and Responsibilities for DSCTF – as of 10/12/18
- How to Submit Event to HNBA Calendar – as of 10/09/18
- Social Media Policy – as of 11/09/18
- Submission Process: Event Approvals, Calendar & Reimbursements – as of 10/12/18
Forms & Templates
- Checks Log
- Event and Budget Request Form– as of 10/09/18
- Event Flyer Template
- Event Reimbursement Request Form– as of 10/09/18
- In-Kind Donation Form
- Impact/Success Tracker
- Board Report Template – as of 10/09/18
HNBA BOARD OF GOVERNORS MEETINGS
- September 8, 2018 (Philadelphia, PA)
- December 7-8, 2018 (Phoenix, AZ)
- More details to come…