HNBA REGIONAL PRESIDENTS
In order to better serve our members and to fulfill the mission and objectives of the Hispanic National Bar Association, the HNBA is divided into nineteen (19) regions encompassing the United States, Puerto Rico, and its territories. The HNBA’s 19 regional presidents are members of the HNBA’s Board of Governors and they work to ensure the execution of the Association’s local, regional and national programs by working closely with the HNBA affiliate organizations.
HNBA REGIONAL PRESIDENT DUTIES
- Conduct and assist with fundraising activities in his or her Region;
- Actively promote the Association in his or her Region, including actively participating in the activities of the Affiliate Organizations, student bar activities and other bar associations in his or her Region;
- Actively recruit qualified persons and organizations within his or her Region to join the Association as Members;
- Periodically report to the Vice-President of Regions on the activities and initiatives in his or her Region; and
- Perform such other duties as the President, and the Vice-President of Regions, or the Board of Governors may from time to time direct.
REGIONAL PRESIDENTS’ LIBRARY
Ready to Have an Event?
Documents and Guidelines
- HNBA Guidelines and Training for Regional Presidents – as of 9/29/17
- HNBA Regional Log of Checks Received
- HNBA Articles of Incorporation
- HNBA In-Kind Donation Form
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA Confidentiality Agreement
- HNBA Guidelines to Judicial Endorsements – as of 11/29/16
- HNBA Judicial Endorsement Questionnaire
- Does My HNBA Affiliate Really Need Insurance?
- Updated HNBA Logo for Marketing – as of 11/13/17
HNBA REGIONAL EVENTS
HNBA REGIONS LEADERSHIP
Jessica A. Massey
HNBA Vice President of Regions & Affiliates
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
Benjamin Sigel, HNBA Region I President
JOIN THE HNBA REGION I MAILING LIST!
Michael “Frank” Francis, HNBA Region II President
Severance, Burko, Spalter, Masone & Laurette
JOIN THE HNBA REGION II MAILING LIST!
Joseph L. Linares, HNBA Region III President
Walsh Pizzi O’Reilly Falanga LLP
JOIN THE HNBA REGION III MAILING LIST!
Delaware and Pennsylvania
JOIN THE HNBA REGION IV MAILING LIST!
Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia
JOIN THE HNBA REGION V MAILING LIST!
North Carolina and South Carolina
Alexandra Villarreal O’Rourke, HNBA Region VI President
Womble Bond Dickinson LLP
Charlotte, North Carolina
JOIN THE HNBA REGION VI MAILING LIST!
Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi
JOIN THE HNBA REGION VII MAILING LIST!
Lisa Capote, HNBA Region VIII President
JOIN THE HNBA REGION VIII MAILING LIST!
Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin
JOIN THE HNBA REGION IX MAILING LIST!
Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee
Henrique A. Geigel, Region X President
Vorys, Sater Seymour and Pease LLP
JOIN THE HNBA REGION X MAILING LIST!
Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, and South Dakota
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XI MAILING LIST!
Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XII MAILING LIST!
Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, and Wyoming
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XIII MAILING LIST!
Arizona and Nevada
Cindy Villanueva, HNBA Region XIV President
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XIV MAILING LIST!
New Mexico and Utah
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XV MAILING LIST!
Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington
Samuel Hernandez, HNBA Region XVI President
K&L Gates LLP
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XVI MAILING LIST!
Northern California and Hawaii
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XVII MAILING LIST!
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XVIII MAILING LIST!
Eugenio J. Torres-Oyola, HNBA Region XIX President
San Juan, Puerto Rico