The Last Day to Register and have access to the 9/24 virtual CLEs, plenaries, and Gala en la Sala is Tuesday, September 22, 2020 by 5:00PM EST.
PLEASE NOTE: CCC-AC2020 REGISTRANT VIRTUAL ACCESS
Login credentials along with the link to the virtual platform have been e-mailed to all CCC-AC2020 registrants who registered by September 14th, 5:00 PM EST. Since we have started programming for the virtual conference, there will be a slight delay in receiving the login credentials to those who registered after the above date.
Please be sure to check the e-mail you used to register.
FOLLOW ON TWITTER @HNBA_Pres
CALL TO ACTION FOR HNBA MEMBERS
Protecting Latino Voting Rights During the COVID-19 Crisis
– HOW YOU CAN HELP
#HNBAPresente – Disaster Relief – HOW YOU CAN HELP
|HNBA/VIA COVID-19 RESOURCE SITE
Join our mailing list today!
|Sept. 15-18 & Sept. 22-24 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA CORPORATE COUNSEL CONFERENCE & ANNUAL CONVENTION
|March 9-12, 2021 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA 26TH ANNUAL UVALDO HERRERA NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION
CLICK HERE to download the flyer!
- HNBA Statement on Nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the U.S. Supreme Court
- CCC-AC2020 – Live Virtual Networking Tomorrow!
- CCC-AC2020: Last Day for Registration is Today!
- CCC-AC2020 – Last Call to Connect at the Evening Receptions!
- CCC-AC2020: Last Call for Registration!
- HNBA Statement on Passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- CCC-AC2020 Gala en la Sala Presents: An Intimate Conversation with Grammy Winner Carlos Vives!
- CORRECTION CCC-AC2020: Don’t Miss Su Negocio™ Friday at 12:30PM EST!
- CCC-AC2020: LGBT Summit & Young Lawyers and Law Students Divisions Reception
- CCC-AC2020 – Let’s Connect at the Evening Receptions!
- CCC-AC2020: Don’t Miss Su Dinero™ Workshop Tomorrow at 4:00PM EST!
- CCC-AC2020: Young Lawyers & Law Students Divisions Reception
- In Loving Memory of Giordano M. Oria
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…