Mariana D. Bravo
We recently gathered in our Nation’s Capital for the Annual Convention with our members, sponsors, allies, family, and friends to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Hispanic National Bar Association. It was a spectacular event illuminating our founders, past presidents, and future pioneers. I am deeply grateful for their vision, passion, courage, and determination to create and fortify an organization that empowers and elevates Hispanic legal professionals and provides a voice for more than 67,000 members in the Hispanic community.
HNBA 50th Anniversary Gallery
During AC2022, the HNBA showcased a historical tribute to Hispanic heritage. This display offers context on the Hispanic community and HNBA history. Thank you to all those who contributed to its creation. Click here to view our banner exhibition.
View Our 2022-2023 Sponsorship Brochure!
A 10% Early Bird discount is available for sponsors who choose to support both the HNBA/VIA Corporate Counsel Conference (CCC) and Annual Convention (AC). Sponsorship levels, with corresponding financial support, are for each event (CCC or AC). Commitment for both events must be received by January 15, 2023, to receive the discount.
2023 HNBA/VIA Corporate Counsel Conference
March 9-11, 2023 I Sheraton Phoenix
Click Here for CCC2023 Info
2023 HNBA/VIA Moot Court Competition
March 9-11, 2023 I Arizona State University (ASU)
Click Here for MC2023 Info
2023 HNBA/VIA Intellectual Property Law Institute™ (IPLI™)
June 4-10, 2023 I Washington, DC
Click Here for IPLI2023 Info
2023 HNBA/VIA Annual Convention
Sept. 6-8, 2023 I Hilton Minneapolis
Save the Date
- For Immediate Release: HNBA and Texas Affiliates Call for Diversity in the Texas Federal Judiciary
- For Immediate Release: The HNBA Establishes The Special Committee For Lawyers Who Are Foreign Trained
- HNBA Celebrates the Hon. Mari Carmen Aponte’s Confirmation as U.S. Ambassador to Panama
- HNBA/VIA CCC2023 Registration Now Open!
- It’s Giving Tuesday! Choose VIA
- CCC23 in Phoenix: CLE Proposal Submission Deadline This Wednesday!
- HNBA/VIA E-NOTICIAS NOVEMBER 2022
- View Our 2022-2023 HNBA/VIA Partnership Opportunities Brochure – Early Bird Discount By 01/15/23!
- Black Friday Shopping? Don’t Forget to Give! Choose VIA with AmazonSmile
- Save the Date! Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy 2023
- 2023 HNBA/VIA Moot Court Competition Registration OPEN
- 2023 HNBA/VIA National Awards Nominations Now Open!
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- Fernando J. Rivero Public Sector Service Fund
- HNBA/VIA Law Student Scholarship Fund
- HNBA Presente – How You Can Help
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
- Mental Health Resources
- HNBA One Sheet
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…
Fernando J. Rivero Public Sector Service Fund – Donate Today
Making a gift can help change the lives of Hispanic students across the country. Donate today and help the HNBA VIA Fund increase scholarships and expand on our programs and initiatives! All donations to the HNBA/VIA Scholarship Fund are tax deductible. Donate HERE.
HNBA Presente – How You Can Help
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 49 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read our Partnership Brochure.
Participate in the HNBA National Lawyer Referral Service (NLRS). This service assists our members with their business development needs. HNBA MEMBERS update your extended member profile today and see your business grow. The NLRS also helps our sponsors and the general public with their hiring/recruiting needs. Take advantage of this great platform and search for an attorney by areas of practice, location, states of admission, name, and more. More…
Find mental health resources HERE
Click HERE to view our organization one sheet and learn more about the HNBA.