This coming year, HNBA/VIA is committed to “Looking Forward with 20/20 Vision.” Let me explain what that means. First, it means that when we look around our country today, we can see that division, fear and hate of anyone that is “different,” are rampant. Certain members of our society see American’s diversity and see a threat. The best way to fight the forces of division, fear and hate is with unity, empathy and love. With 20/20 vision we can see that biases, prejudices, stereotypes are toxic; that they have set us back rather than advancing us; that they are not leading to the society that we want to be or the leadership we want to have for this country. Read more (…)
#HNBAPresente – Hurricane & Disaster Relief – HOW YOU CAN HELP
Mark your calendars!
November 14, 2019 | Washington, DC
Dec. 6-7, 2019 | Miami, FL
March 19-22, 2020 | Phoenix, AZ
- HNBA Applauds Microsoft and Princeton University for Their Intervention on Behalf of Hundreds of Thousands of DACA Recipients
- Honoring All Who Served
- Registration Now Open! HNBA Corporate Counsel in Phoenix, AZ, March 19-22, 2020
- HNBA E-NOTICIAS SPECIAL EDITION – Let Us Celebrate Our Past & Look Forward with 20/20 Vision!
- The 25th Annual Moot Court Competition’s Registration Opens on Nov 4!
- HNBA/Prudential Su Dinero Washington, D.C. – November 14
- Calling All CLE Proposals for 2020 CCC!
- HNBA/Prudential Su Dinero Miami is Next Week!
- HNBA/Prudential Su Dinero Program Coming to Miami on October 23!
- Newly Sworn Oria Commits Her Presidency to “Looking Forward with 20/20 Vision”
- Last Day to Register! Thanks to All the Sponsor to Make 2019 AC Happen!
- Check Out Our Agenda and Look Who is Coming!
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Guide to serve on the federal bench or in the new Presidential Administration. Read more…
In order to better serve our members and to fulfill the mission and objectives of the Hispanic National Bar Association, the HNBA is divided into nineteen (19) regions encompassing the United States, Puerto Rico, and its territories. The HNBA’s 19 Regional Presidents are members of the HNBA’s Board of Governors and they work to ensure the execution of the Association’s local, regional and national programs by working closely with the HNBA Executive Committee and the HNBA Affiliate Organizations across the country. More…
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…
La Voz en el Derecho (“the Voice in the Law”) is a new initiative of the Hispanic National Bar Association to cultivate knowledge and understanding of the American legal system within the Hispanic community. Read more…
HNBA en Vivo is bringing you updates, reminders, exclusive interviews, interactive segments, and more! WATCH NOW!
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 46 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read our Partnership Brochure.
Participate in the HNBA National Lawyer Referral Service (NLRS). This service assists our members with their business development needs. HNBA MEMBERS update your extended member profile today and see your business grow. The NLRS also helps our sponsors and the general public with their hiring/recruiting needs. Take advantage of this great platform and search for an attorney by areas of practice, location, states of admission, name, and more. More…