Mariana D. Bravo
We recently gathered in our Nation’s Capital for the Annual Convention with our members, sponsors, allies, family, and friends to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Hispanic National Bar Association. It was a spectacular event illuminating our founders, past presidents, and future pioneers. I am deeply grateful for their vision, passion, courage, and determination to create and fortify an organization that empowers and elevates Hispanic legal professionals and provides a voice for more than 67,000 members in the Hispanic community.
HNBA 50th Anniversary Gallery
During AC2022, the HNBA showcased a historical tribute to Hispanic heritage. This display offers context on the Hispanic community and HNBA history. Thank you to all those who contributed to its creation. Click here to view our banner exhibition.
View Our 2022-2023 Sponsorship Brochure!
A 10% Early Bird discount is available for sponsors who choose to support both the HNBA/VIA Corporate Counsel Conference (CCC) and Annual Convention (AC). Sponsorship levels, with corresponding financial support, are for each event (CCC or AC). Commitment for both events must be received by January 15, 2023, to receive the discount.
2023 HNBA/VIA Corporate Counsel Conference
March 9-11, 2023 I Sheraton Phoenix
Click Here for CCC2023 Info
2023 HNBA/VIA Moot Court Competition
March 9-11, 2023 I Arizona State University (ASU)
Click Here for MC2023 Info
2023 HNBA/VIA Intellectual Property Law Institute™ (IPLI™)
June 4-10, 2023 I Washington, DC
Click Here for IPLI2023 Info
2023 HNBA/VIA Annual Convention
Sept. 6-8, 2023 I Hilton Minneapolis
Save the Date
- For Immediate Release: HNBA and Texas Affiliates Call for Diversity in the Texas Federal Judiciary
- For Immediate Release: The HNBA Establishes The Special Committee For Lawyers Who Are Foreign Trained
- HNBA Celebrates the Hon. Mari Carmen Aponte’s Confirmation as U.S. Ambassador to Panama
- Studying for first year exams? Get help with structuring your outlines!
- Call for Articles: 2023 Noticias for CCC2023
- CCC23 in Phoenix: CLE Proposal Submission Deadline Extended!
- Law Student Volunteers Wanted: Apply Now
- HNBA/VIA CCC2023 Registration Now Open!
- It’s Giving Tuesday! Choose VIA
- View Our 2022-2023 HNBA/VIA Partnership Opportunities Brochure – Early Bird Discount By 01/15/23!
- Save the Date! Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy 2023
- 2023 HNBA/VIA Moot Court Competition Registration OPEN
- 2023 HNBA/VIA National Awards Nominations Now Open!
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
- Mental Health Resources
- HNBA - Who We Are At-A-Glance
Guide to serve on the federal bench or in the new Presidential Administration. Read more…
In order to better serve our members and to fulfill the mission and objectives of the Hispanic National Bar Association, the HNBA is divided into nineteen (19) regions encompassing the United States, Puerto Rico, and its territories. The HNBA’s 19 Regional Presidents are members of the HNBA’s Board of Governors and they work to ensure the execution of the Association’s local, regional and national programs by working closely with the HNBA Executive Committee and the HNBA Affiliate Organizations across the country. More…
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 49 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read our Partnership Brochure.
Participate in the HNBA National Lawyer Referral Service (NLRS). This service assists our members with their business development needs. HNBA MEMBERS update your extended member profile today and see your business grow. The NLRS also helps our sponsors and the general public with their hiring/recruiting needs. Take advantage of this great platform and search for an attorney by areas of practice, location, states of admission, name, and more. More…
Find mental health resources HERE
Click HERE to view our organization at-a-glance and learn more about the HNBA.