As Americans, as lawyers and as people of color, we find ourselves at a moment of crisis and great challenge to our communities and to our nation. This pandemic has illuminated the vast systemic inequities that have defined our life and world for too many for too long. While each of us comes with a unique history, it’s imperative that we unite together and speak with one voice to effect real change. Read more…
FOLLOW ON TWITTER @HNBA_Pres
Join our mailing list today!
|December 2, 2020 | Virtual
The Impact of the U.S. Elections in the Latino Community
|December 10, 2020 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA Su Negocio™ Program; Sponsored by MassMutual
|March 9-12, 2021 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA MOOT COURT COMPETITION
CLICK HERE to register your team today!
- Emergency Relief for Central America – How You Can Help! #HNBAPresente
- Work today, rest tomorrow. Submit a CLE Proposal for 2021CCC!
- HNBA Insiders Series: Impact of the U.S. Elections in the Latino Community
- HNBA Statement Supporting the Daniel Anderl Judicial Security and Privacy Act of 2020
- Register Today – HNBA/VIA Su Negocio™ Virtual Program; Sponsored by MassMutual
- Law Student Scholarships – Apply TODAY!
- Deadline Approaching: Apply to Join HNBA/VIA’s 2021 Poder25™
- HNBA E-Noticias: November 2020
- Join Us for a Discussion on the Impact of the U.S. Elections in the Latino Community
- Thank You for Your Service!
- 2020 HNBA Vision In Action Scholarships – Call For Scholarship Applications!
- HNBA/VIA Su Dinero™ Program; Sponsored by Prudential, hosted by HNBA Region I
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…