We have made it to June 2020 – nearly the halfway point of this very intense, unusual and extremely challenging year. We were forced to accept a different way of life for the past three months, but many of you may be slowly returning to somewhat normal patterns from prior to the pandemic, as states and municipalities relax stay-at-home orders and begin to open businesses and workplaces. With the weather getting warmer into the summer months, the possibility of short trips and getaways (safely social distanced, of course!) provides a much-needed escape, allowing us to spend time with loved ones and friends. When you are ready to venture out, take into account your own safety and the safety of others. Be kind to yourselves and to others as we continue to monitor the progress of the virus.
For HNBA Leadership and the National Office staff, we are roaring into the second part of 2020 with a renewed focus on education and leadership in the form of programs and events as well as professional advancement and leadership opportunities. Read more (…)
#HNBAPresente – Disaster Relief – HOW YOU CAN HELP
|HNBA/VIA COVID-19 RESOURCE SITE
Join our mailing list today!
Listen to Gala en la Sala today!
|June 9 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA Webinar: Deconstructing DACA
|June 16 | Virtual
The HNBA/VIA Su Negocio™ Virtual Program; Sponsored by MassMutual
|Aug. 5-6 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA CAREER FAIR
|Sept. 2020 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA CORPORATE COUNSEL CONFERENCE & ANNUAL CONVENTION
HNBA/VIA CCC-AC2020 Goes Virtual!
- HNBA/VIA E-NOTICIAS: June 4, 2020 Edition
- Tomorrow, June 4! HNBA C&E Section Webinar – Internal investigations in a post-pandemic world
- Next Tuesday, June 9! HNBA/VIA Webinar: Deconstructing DACA
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: HNBA/VIA CCC-AC2020 is Going Virtual!
- 2020-2021 HNBA Board of Governors Call for Nominations
- HNBA Statement on the Death of George Floyd
- Register Today! HNBA/VIA Su Negocio™ Virtual Program; Sponsored by MassMutual
- HNBA/VIA Webinar: Deconstructing DACA – Tuesday, June 9, 2020
- HNBA/VIA Announce Winners of the 25th Annual Uvaldo Herrera Moot Court Competition
- HNBA/VIA E-NOTICIAS: May 15, 2020 Edition
- May 28, 2020 – HNBA/VIA Virtual Law School Graduation Ceremony
- Less Than 2 Weeks Left to Submit CLE Proposals for CCC-AC 2020!
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…