As Americans, as lawyers and as people of color, we find ourselves at a moment of crisis and great challenge to our communities and to our nation. This pandemic has illuminated the vast systemic inequities that have defined our life and world for too many for too long. While each of us comes with a unique history, it’s imperative that we unite together and speak with one voice to effect real change. Read more…
FOLLOW ON TWITTER @HNBA_Pres
Call to Action for HNBA Members
Protecting Latino Voting Rights During the COVID-19 Crisis
|HNBA/VIA COVID-19 RESOURCE SITE
Join our mailing list today!
View HNBA Noticias 2020 HERE
|March 9-12, 2021 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA MOOT COURT COMPETITION
CLICK HERE to download the flyer!
- Apply to Join HNBA/VIA’s 2021 Poder25™ Class
- 2021 HNBA/VIA Virtual Moot Court Registration OPENS Next Week
- HNBA E-NOTICIAS SPECIAL EDITION: CCC-AC2020 Recap – ¡Gracias a Todos!
- Call for Nominations for 2020-2021 HNBA Latina Commission Appointments!
- Amid New Reporting Surrounding Family Separation & Detention Treatment, HNBA Reiterates Need for Greater Accountability of Immigration Detention Abuse
- 2021 HNBA/VIA Conferences: Save the Dates!
- HNBA Statement on the Appointment of Justin Peterson To Puerto Rico’s Financial Oversight Board
- Financial Wellness Checkups – October 28th and 30th!
- HNBA Statement on Nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the U.S. Supreme Court – 10/15/20
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…