When we picked the theme for this year – “Looking Forward With 20/20 Vision” – over a year ago, we did not realize exactly how transformative 2020 would be, not only for the legal industry, but for every industry, every American, every community, the world. It certainly feels like life will never be the same again. The challenges that 2020 has ushered in for the new decade ahead are unprecedented. But we must not lose sight of the fact that, particularly because these are such scary times, our leadership is more important than ever. Consistent with our theme for the year, it is usually in a crisis that organizations like ours look back to and reconnect with what made them great in the first place. And what makes the HNBA great, what has always made us great, is our genuine commitment to supporting each other and our community. We are truly a family. Read more (…)
#HNBAPresente – Disaster Relief – HOW YOU CAN HELP
Mark your calendars!
|HNBA/VIA COVID-19 RESOURCE SITE
HNBA and VIA have gathered a list of informational and community resources, including public health information, during this time of national need. We are here to help each other and to stay connected in this time of social distancing.
Join our mailing list today!
|HNBA/VIA CORPORATE COUNSEL CONFERENCE & MOOT COURT COMPETITION – POSTPONED
|May 30 – June 5 | Washington, DC
HNBA/VIA INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INSTITUTE
|Sept. 9-12 | Minneapolis, MN
HNBA/VIA ANNUAL CONVENTION
- #StayConnected – Sign Up For The HNBA/VIA “Aprende en Casa” Webinar Series!
- #TogetherWeRise: HNBA/VIA Launches COVID-19 Resource Site
- HNBA Condemns Anti-Asian Bigotry and Violence During COVID-19 Crisis
- Law Students: One Week Left to Apply for HNBA/VIA IPLI2020!
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: HNBA/VIA CCC2020 Has Been Postponed
- CCC2020 Update: Message from HNBA/VIA Leadership
- Law Students: 3 Days to Apply to HNBA/VIA IPLI2020!
- Important Update: HNBA/VIA CCC2020 in Phoenix (Please Read)
- HNBA/VIA CCC2020 – Plenary Sessions
- Deadline Extended – Monday March 2 – Apply For CCC2020 Speed Networking & Corporate Connections!
- HNBA CCD 2020 Summer Clerkship/Internship Directory, LSD News and Announcements
- Deadline This Friday, February 28! Apply For CCC2020 Speed Networking & Corporate Connections!
- Law Students: Interested In IP And Tech Law? Apply For The 2020 HNBA/VIA IPLI Program!
- Congratulations to the 2020 HNBA Top Lawyers Under 40 Award Recipients!
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…