- Congratulations 2022 Graduates!
- REMINDER: 2022-2023 HNBA Board of Governors Call for Nominations
- AC2022 in DC: CLE Deadline Extended + Register & Reserve Your Hotel
- HNBA Congratulates Brad García on Historic Nomination to the D.C. Circuit
- Shop to show your pride!
- Speaking Opportunities: Submit Your CLE Proposal Today!
- Join Us for the HNBA Law Student Division 2022 e-Graduation!
- 10th HNBA/VIA Intellectual Property Law Institute
- Are you interested in submitting a CLE? Join us on June 8 at 5 p.m. ET to learn how
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- Fernando J. Rivero Public Sector Service Fund
- HNBA Presente – How You Can Help
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…
Fernando J. Rivero Public Sector Service Fund – Donate Today
HNBA Presente – How You Can Help
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 49 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read our Partnership Brochure.