As Americans, as lawyers and as people of color, we find ourselves at a moment of crisis and great challenge to our communities and to our nation. This pandemic has illuminated the vast systemic inequities that have defined our life and world for too many for too long. While each of us comes with a unique history, it’s imperative that we unite together and speak with one voice to effect real change. Read more…
FOLLOW ON TWITTER @HNBA_Pres
STAY INFORMED – Join our mailing list today!
- “BAD HOMBRES” Documentary Screening & Discussion Upcoming Events
- We Need Law Student Volunteers for the HNBA/VIA AC2021
- Register Today: 10 Days To The HNBA/VIA AC2021!
- “BAD HOMBRES” Documentary Screening & Discussion Kick-Off Event
- HNBA Statement on President Biden’s Seventh Slate of Judicial Nominees
- HNBA/VIA AC2021: Announcement of the 2021 National Awards Recipients
- HNBA/VIA AC2021: Look What We Have Planned for You – Register for One of Our Specialty Programs
- Registration Open – HNBA/VIA Su Dinero™ Program; Sponsored by Prudential
- On This Labor Day 2021…
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: HNBA/VIA AC2021 Gala Going Virtual!
- Call for Nominations for 2021-2022 HNBA Latina Commission Appointments!
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 49 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read our Partnership Brochure.