My theme for my presidency is “Their Future is Our Future.” In line with my theme, as we go into this year, I’m excited about the opportunities our legal community has to really affect change. And although current events may appear as challenges, I encourage everyone not to be dissuaded but instead encouraged to make a difference. Those differences can come in the smallest forms. If you feel helpless on the steps you can take to help our community, use the HNBA as a resource. The HNBA is the perfect place where you can affect real change and inspire others to get involved. Read more (…)
#HNBAPresente – Hurricane & Disaster Relief – HOW YOU CAN HELP
Mark your calendars!
|April 25, 2019 | New York, NY
HNBA NATIONAL PRESIDENT’S WELCOME RECEPTION
|May 15-16, 2019 | Washington, DC
HNBA ADVOCACY DAY
|June 1-7, 2019 | Washington, DC
HNBA INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INSTITUTE (IPLI)
Now Accepting Applications!
|Sept. 26-29, 2019 | New York, NY
HNBA ANNUAL CONVENTION
Click here for more Information
- 2019 Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy (CBLA) – Deadline Has Been Extended to April 24!
- LAST CALL – IPLI Application Deadline is Tonight!
- Let Us Welcome HNBA National President Jennifer Salinas to NY on April 25!
- 2019 IPLI Application Deadline Approaching!
- HNBA AC2019: Submit Your CLE Proposal for New York!
- Participate in the 2019 HNBA Advocacy Day – Register Today!
- HNBA CCC2019 Speed Networking & Corporate Connections Program Deadline is TOMORROW!
- HNBA CCC2019 Speed Networking & Corporate Connections Program Deadline Has Been Extended to March 1!
- Congratulations to the 2019 HNBA Top Lawyers Under 40 Award Recipients!
- HNBA Corporate Counsel Division 2019 Summer Clerkship and Internship Directory
- Immigrant Rights Advocate Julissa Arce to Keynote 2019 HNBA Conference in Albuquerque
- Apply Today for the 2019 HNBA IPLI Program!
- HNBA/Prudential 2019 1L SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – Apply Today!
- Calling All HNBA Members to Participate in the 2019 HNBA Advocacy Day!
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Guide to serve on the federal bench or in the new Presidential Administration. Read more…
In order to better serve our members and to fulfill the mission and objectives of the Hispanic National Bar Association, the HNBA is divided into nineteen (19) regions encompassing the United States, Puerto Rico, and its territories. The HNBA’s 19 Regional Presidents are members of the HNBA’s Board of Governors and they work to ensure the execution of the Association’s local, regional and national programs by working closely with the HNBA Executive Committee and the HNBA Affiliate Organizations across the country. More…
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…
La Voz en el Derecho (“the Voice in the Law”) is a new initiative of the Hispanic National Bar Association to cultivate knowledge and understanding of the American legal system within the Hispanic community. Read more…
HNBA en Vivo is bringing you updates, reminders, exclusive interviews, interactive segments, and more! WATCH NOW!
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 46 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read our Partnership Brochure.
Participate in the HNBA National Lawyer Referral Service (NLRS). This service assists our members with their business development needs. HNBA MEMBERS update your extended member profile today and see your business grow. The NLRS also helps our sponsors and the general public with their hiring/recruiting needs. Take advantage of this great platform and search for an attorney by areas of practice, location, states of admission, name, and more. More…