My theme for my presidency is “Their Future is Our Future.” In line with my theme, as we go into this year, I’m excited about the opportunities our legal community has to really affect change. And although current events may appear as challenges, I encourage everyone not to be dissuaded but instead encouraged to make a difference. Those differences can come in the smallest forms. If you feel helpless on the steps you can take to help our community, use the HNBA as a resource. The HNBA is the perfect place where you can affect real change and inspire others to get involved. Read more (…)
#HNBAPresente – Hurricane & Disaster Relief – HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Attention IPLI Scholars: Apply for the HNBA IPLI Patent Bar OR the HNBA IPLI Bar Exam Prep Course Scholarships!
- Tick Tock! Time is Running Out! Submit Your CLE Proposals for 2019 CCC!
- HNBA E-NOTICIAS: October 16, 2018 Edition
- Our Hearts Are with Those Affected by Hurricane Michael
- HNBA E-NOTICIAS: Special Edition 2018 AC Wrap Up
- Request for CLE Proposals for 2019 CCC in Albuquerque, NM!
- HNBA Statement on Nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court
- HNBA Statement on One Year Anniversary of Hurricane Maria
- How You Can Help Those Impacted by Hurricane Florence
- Your Afternoon Plans! Don’t Miss Out!
- Don’t Miss This Outstanding Speaker Lineup @ 2018 HNBA AC in Philadelphia!
- Registration About to Close for the 2018 HNBA LGBT Summit!
- Thinking of Running for Political Office? Join Us for the 2018 Run to Win Workshop!
- Congratulations! Claudine Martinez to Receive Distinguished 2018 Ohtli Award
- THE HNBA “BREAKTHROUGH CONVENTION”: Announcement of the 2018 National Awards Recipients
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 43 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read our Partnership Brochure.
HNBA “PREFERRED PROVIDER” PARTNERS
Student loan refinancing now available to HNBA members, family and friends!
With the high cost of education, we understand that many of our members are burdened with large amounts of student debt. HNBA is proud to announce a new partnership with SoFi, the market leader in student loan refinancing, to help our members tackle these issues. Through this partnership our members, their friends and families are eligible for a $300 welcome bonus upon refinancing their student loans.SoFi.com/HNBA
HNBA members, family, and friends can save up to 30% on shipping!
UPS is pleased to help HNBA members, family, and friends save time and money through special services and shipping discounts. We put the power of logistics to work for you every day by providing speed, outstanding reliability and technology tools so you can focus on your business – not your shipping.Savewithups.com/hnba
Exclusive HNBA Member Benefit!
HNBA members are eligible for the Working Advantage discount program. Save up to 60% in travel, entertainment, shopping, and more… Become a member of the Hispanic National Bar Association and begin saving today!Working Advantage