#HNBAPresente – Disaster Relief – HOW YOU CAN HELP
|HNBA/VIA COVID-19 RESOURCE SITE
Join our mailing list today!
Listen to Gala en la Sala today!
CALL TO ACTION FOR HNBA MEMBERS
Protecting Latino Voting Rights During the COVID-19 Crisis
|Sept. 15-18 & Sept. 22-24 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA CORPORATE COUNSEL CONFERENCE & ANNUAL CONVENTION
|March 9-12, 2021 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA 26TH ANNUAL UVALDO HERRERA NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION
CLICK HERE to download the flyer!
- HNBA/VIA E-NOTICIAS: August 6, 2020 Edition
- Save the Date! 2021 HNBA/VIA National Moot Court Competition
- Judge Esther Salas Speaks Out Publicly, Urges Action to Ensure Safety of Federal Judges
- Have You Heard? Registration is Open for the HNBA/VIA CCC-AC2020 Virtual Experience!
- Deadline Next Thursday – August 6! 2020-2021 HNBA/VIA Latina Leadership Programs
- HNBA Responds to New Limitations Placed on DACA Program
- DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY – JULY 31! 2020 HNBA/VIA National Awards Nominations
- HNBA/VIA CCC-AC2020 – Registration Open & Agenda Posted!
- HNBA Follow-Up Statement Regarding the Attack on Judge Esther Salas’s Family
- HNBA Statement on Trump Census Memo
- DEADLINE NEXT FRIDAY! 2020 HNBA/VIA National Awards – Submit Your Nominations Today!
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Guide to serve on the federal bench or in the new Presidential Administration. Read more…
In order to better serve our members and to fulfill the mission and objectives of the Hispanic National Bar Association, the HNBA is divided into nineteen (19) regions encompassing the United States, Puerto Rico, and its territories. The HNBA’s 19 Regional Presidents are members of the HNBA’s Board of Governors and they work to ensure the execution of the Association’s local, regional and national programs by working closely with the HNBA Executive Committee and the HNBA Affiliate Organizations across the country. More…
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…
La Voz en el Derecho (“the Voice in the Law”) is a new initiative of the Hispanic National Bar Association to cultivate knowledge and understanding of the American legal system within the Hispanic community. Read more…
HNBA en Vivo is bringing you updates, reminders, exclusive interviews, interactive segments, and more! WATCH NOW!
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 46 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read our Partnership Brochure.
Participate in the HNBA National Lawyer Referral Service (NLRS). This service assists our members with their business development needs. HNBA MEMBERS update your extended member profile today and see your business grow. The NLRS also helps our sponsors and the general public with their hiring/recruiting needs. Take advantage of this great platform and search for an attorney by areas of practice, location, states of admission, name, and more. More…