Carlos M. Bollar
It is my honor to serve as President of the Hispanic National Bar Association for the 2021-2022 term. This year we will honor our proud legacy as we celebrate the 50th anniversary since the founding of the HNBA. We live in interesting times. It seems the coronavirus is not done with us yet. Nobody knows when we will be back to normal. We have been living in a state of semi-suspended animation since March of 2020. Read more…
FOLLOW ON TWITTER @HNBA_Pres
Join our mailing list today!
2022 HNBA/VIA Corporate Counsel Conference
March 24 – 26, 2022
New Orleans, LA
– Register Today!
– Submit a CLE Proposal
– Top Lawyers Under 40
- Honoring Martin Luther King Jr.
- HNBA/VIA CCC2022: Register, Submit Your Nomination and Book Your Hotel Room Today!
- HNBA Celebrates Carrie Ricci’s Confirmation as General Counsel of the Army of the United States
- Attention Sponsors: Take Advantage of 10% Discount for Both Conferences By Jan. 15!
- HNBA/VIA Su Dinero™ NEW TOPIC: Taking Control of Your Taxes
- HNBA Celebrates Appointment of Horacio Gutierrez as Walt Disney General Counsel
- Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
- HNBA/VIA E-NOTICIAS December 2021
- The HNBA/VIA Announce the PODER25 Class of 2022
- CORRECTION: See You in New Orleans! CCC2022 Registration & Room Block Is Open
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 49 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read our Partnership Brochure.