As Americans, as lawyers and as people of color, we find ourselves at a moment of crisis and great challenge to our communities and to our nation. This pandemic has illuminated the vast systemic inequities that have defined our life and world for too many for too long. While each of us comes with a unique history, it’s imperative that we unite together and speak with one voice to effect real change. Read more…
FOLLOW ON TWITTER @HNBA_Pres
Join our mailing list today!
|January 27, 2021 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA Su Dinero™
Sponsored by Prudential
CLICK HERE to register today!
|March 9-12, 2021 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA MOOT COURT COMPETITION
|March 16-18, 2021 | Virtual
HNBA/VIA CORPORATE COUNSEL CONFERENCE
– Submit an award nomination
– Become a partner
- Congratulations to the 2020 VIA Scholarship Recipients!
- Deadline TONIGHT – IPLI/IP Tech Camp Scholarship
- 7 Tips for Financial Wellness – HNBA/VIA Su Dinero™ Program; Sponsored by Prudential
- Attn: Law Students – 2021 Intellectual Property Law Institute (IPLI)
- HNBA/VIA CCC2021: “Top Lawyers Under 40″ Awards” Nomination Deadline Jan. 22!
- Join Us This Wednesday for the HNBA Insider Series: The Inclusion Project
- Check Out the HNBA/VIA Partnership Brochure – Early Bird Discount Available Before 1/15/21!
- HNBA E-Noticias: January 2021
- HNBA Insider Series: The Inclusion Project – Building a Successful D&I Program
- HNBA Statement on Violence in the U.S. Capitol
- Deadline Extended – IPLI/IP Tech Camp Scholarship
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service