- Happy Fourth of July from The HNBA!
- Calling All Mentors and Mentees! HNBA/VIA AC2022 Speed Mentoring
- HNBA/VIA AC2022: Early Bird Registration Deadline is June 30th!
- REMINDER: 2022-2023 HNBA Board of Governors Voting Eligibility
- 2022 HNBA Latina Commission’s Primera Abogada Award – Nomination Deadline Extended!
- REMINDER: 2022-2023 HNBA Board of Governors Call for Nominations
- HNBA/VIA Solo/Small Firm Summer Program: Do This, Not That! The Business of Owning a Law Firm
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- Fernando J. Rivero Public Sector Service Fund
- HNBA Presente – How You Can Help
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…
Fernando J. Rivero Public Sector Service Fund – Donate Today
HNBA Presente – How You Can Help
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 49 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read our Partnership Brochure.