Erica V. Mason
Our theme this year is “Vision in Action!”, and all of our efforts are focused on actions and programs designed to create measurable progress and change the outcomes of Latino/as in the legal profession. We will meaningfully move the needle by strengthening our law school pipeline, increasing our numbers in the state and federal judiciary, refocusing our strategic advocacy efforts, and providing the training, business development, and networking opportunities that our members need to be more successful in their careers. Read more…
FOLLOW ON TWITTER @HNBA_Pres
HURRICANE & EARTHQUAKE DISASTER RELIEF-
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Click here to find out how.
- Join us in the City of Brotherly Love @ the 2018 HNBA Annual Convention!
- Save the Date! HNBA/Prudential Su Dinero Program-June 13 in Miami!
- HNBA E-NOTICIAS: May 17, 2018 Edition
- HNBA & NBA Urge Senate Judiciary Committee to Hold Hearing on Changes to Judicial Confirmation Process
- LAST CHANCE-2018 HNBA LGBT Division Public Interest Scholarship!
- Apply by May 25th for the 2018 Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy (CBLA)!
- LAST CHANCE- Submit a CLE Proposal for the 2018 HNBA Annual Convention!
- 2018-2019 HNBA Board of Governors Call for Nominations – Deadline June 1st
- HNBA Opposes DHS’s Repeated TPS Terminations, Calls on Administration & Congress to Extend Protections to Those under TPS Protection Prior to 2011
- Share Your Story, Your Expertise, and Your Opportunities @ the 2018 HNBA Annual Convention!
- 2018-2019 HNBA Board of Governors Call for Nominations Announcement
- Take Care of Your $! Come to the Inaugural HNBA/Prudential Su Dinero Program!
- Apply for the 2018 HNBA LGBT Division Public Interest Scholarship!
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
HNBA “PREFERRED PROVIDER” PARTNERS
Student loan refinancing now available to HNBA members, family and friends!
With the high cost of education, we understand that many of our members are burdened with large amounts of student debt. HNBA is proud to announce a new partnership with SoFi, the market leader in student loan refinancing, to help our members tackle these issues. Through this partnership our members, their friends and families are eligible for a $300 welcome bonus upon refinancing their student loans.SoFi.com/HNBA
HNBA members, family, and friends can save up to 30% on shipping!
UPS is pleased to help HNBA members, family, and friends save time and money through special services and shipping discounts. We put the power of logistics to work for you every day by providing speed, outstanding reliability and technology tools so you can focus on your business – not your shipping.Savewithups.com/hnba
Exclusive HNBA Member Benefit!
HNBA members are eligible for the Working Advantage discount program. Save up to 60% in travel, entertainment, shopping, and more… Become a member of the Hispanic National Bar Association and begin saving today!Working Advantage