Carlos M. Bollar
It is my honor to serve as President of the Hispanic National Bar Association for the 2021-2022 term. This year we will honor our proud legacy as we celebrate the 50th anniversary since the founding of the HNBA. We live in interesting times. It seems the coronavirus is not done with us yet. Nobody knows when we will be back to normal. We have been living in a state of semi-suspended animation since March of 2020. Read more…
FOLLOW ON TWITTER @HNBA_Pres
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: HNBA/VIA Virtual CCC2022 – Registration & Room Block is Now Open!
- Why wait? Submit a CLE Proposal for HNBA/VIA CCC2022 Today
- Your guide to growing Hispanic legal clientele
- #GivingTuesday – Support the HNBA VIA Fund
- Sending Warm Wishes this Thanksgiving!
- HNBA Statement on Ahmaud Arbery Verdict
- Check Out Our New 2021-2022 HNBA/VIA Partnership Brochure – Early Bird Discount Before 1/15/22!
- Calling All CLE Proposals for 2022 HNBA/VIA Corporate Counsel Conference
- Happening Tomorrow! HNBA/VIA Su Dinero™; Sponsored by Prudential: The Way Forward Basics of Saving and Investing
- HNBA/VIA CCC2022: Who Are You Nominating for “Top Lawyers Under 40″ Awards”?
- On This Veterans Day
- 2022 HNBA/VIA Virtual Moot Court Competition Registration OPEN
- 2022 HNBA/VIA Virtual Moot Court Competition Registration OPENS This Week
HNBA STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- HNBA Endorsements
- HNBA Regions
- HNBA Bylaws
- HNBA La Voz
- HNBA en Vivo
- LSD Career Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Lawyer Referral Service
Read the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Bylaws to find information about governance, mission and More…
Since 1972, the Hispanic National Bar Association has been a force for positive change within the legal profession and the nation. Our vital work and mission is accomplished through partnerships and cooperation with corporate America, law firms of all sizes, other nonprofit organizations and our committed members. We have accomplished much in 49 years but more remains to be done. To find ways in which you can join our efforts, and continue making a difference, please read our Partnership Brochure.