HNBA/VIA Corporate Counsel Conference
March 20-22, 2024
29TH Annual Uvaldo Herrera Moot Court Competition
March 20-22, 2024
HNBA/VIA Intellectual Property Law Institute™
- HNBA/VIA Fund Announce the PODER25™ Class of 2024
- The HNBA Celebrates the Historic Confirmation of Judge Irma Carrillo Ramirez to the Fifth Circuit
- The HNBA Celebrates Hon. Jeffrey Bryan as First Hispanic Judge in U.S. District Court of Minnesota
- HNBA Partners With IWIL To Launch Nationwide Hispanic Attorney Wellness Survey For A Healthier Legal Profession
- HNBA Signs MOU with World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: HNBA REAFFIRMS SUPPORT FOR ANNA GOMEZ’S NOMINATION TO THE FCC
- The HNBA Reaffirms Its Unwavering Commitment to Diversity After Supreme Court’s Affirmative Action Decision
- HNBA and AILA Co-Host Webinar to Address End of Title 42 Restrictions and Implementation of Circumvention of Lawful Pathways Rule
- For Immediate Release Introducing the Special Committee for Pro Bono/Community Outreach
- HNBA Supports Ramirez & De Alba Nominations After Judiciary Committee Hearings
- Su Dinero: Introducing Financial Wellness 360 for Mid-to-Late career professionals
- Special Announcement: Introducing our CCC2024 Plenaries!
- Advanced Registration Rates END TODAY!
- What’s it like being an IPLI™ Scholar? Watch Now and Apply for IPLI2024!
- Embracing Diversity: HNBA/VIA Commemorates Black History Month
- Su Futuro Series: A Day in the Life of an Associate
- Don’t Be Caught Sleepless in Seattle: Book at the CCC2024 Overflow Hotel Today!
- Connecting Diverse Outside Counsel with Corporate Legal Departments
- HNBA/VIA Celebrates Black History Month
- Don’t Be Caught Sleepless in Seattle: CCC2024 Room Block Is Selling Out Fast! 💤
- CCC2024 Sponsors: 10% Early-Bird Discount Deadline Extended!
- Making Corporate Connections @CCC2024 in Seattle!
- Attention Law Students! Apply for the Intellectual Property Law Institute
- The HNBA Honors Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome: Join us Next Wednesday, Jan. 10th!
- Law Student News: New Internships and Events!
- 🖊️ Amplify Your Impact: Submit Your Articles for CCC2024 Noticias Today! 📝
About the HNBA/VIA
Join us in making a difference! Partner with the HNBA/VIA.
View our 2023-2024 HNBA/VIA Partnership Opportunities brochure HERE.
HNBA Online Store
Show your pride and contribute to the HNBA/VIA scholarship fund by purchasing HNBA Merch. All proceeds benefit underserved law students!
HNBA 50th Anniversary Collection
During AC2022, the HNBA showcased a historical tribute to Hispanic heritage. This display offers context on the Hispanic community and HNBA history. Thank you to all those who contributed to its creation. Click here to view our banner exhibition. Click Here to view our 50th Tribute Page.