This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
2016 Annual ConventionExhibits
2016 HNBA EXHIBITORS
(as of 08/29/16)
- American Bar Association
- Department of Justice, Antitrust Division
- GreenLatinos (Collaborators: Solidarity Strategies/Climate Action Campaign)
- Jackson Lewis
- Ogletree Deakins
- U.S Department of Justice, Office of Attorney Recruitment & Management (OARM)
- U.S. AF JAG Corps
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. Navy JAG Corps
- United States Postal Service
Meet and interact with hundreds of attorneys, judges, and legal professionals from across the country in one central location – Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel.
- Thursday, Sept. 8th, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday, Sept. 9th, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please fill out the application to exhibit and submit payment by August 23, 2016.
Exhibit space is limited.
MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURE
More Ways to Tell Your Story
As an HNBA Exhibitor, you gain access to a vibrant demographic of Latino community professionals. With an increased platform to maximize your brand recognition, you can enhance your influence among the Latino lawyers and legal professionals whom we represent. In addition we have a variety of sponsorship opportunities available to further enhance your marketing goals. To view our Partnership Brochure, please click here.