2018 Annual ConventionCONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION
View and download CLE materials below.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018
- Thursday, September 6, 2018
- Friday, September 7, 2018
View the CLE Tracks Below:
- Litigation NOW: 2018 trial techniques, challenges and trending areas of law. Dive deep into important issues, trends, and challenges facing litigators in 2018; recent developments, emerging issues and how to successfully navigate these changes.
- Transactional Law: What’s new and coming around the corner? Are you ready? Challenges and trending areas in transactional law. Deep-dive into important issues, trends and challenges facing transactional lawyers in 2018; recent developments and emerging issues and how to successfully navigate these changes.
- Legal Practice Management Track: What’s next in legal practice management? Emerging techniques and technologies that can help take your law practice, in house litigation, or caseload to the next level.
- Achieving Breakthrough – Professional Development Track (SPLIT TRACK): DAY 1: Achieving Breakthrough for In-House Counsel: Professional/leadership/career development panels and workshops for in-house lawyers from top business leaders, GCs/AGCs, executive coaches, and recruiters. DAY 2: Achieving Breakthrough for Outside Counsel: Professional/business development panels and workshops for outside counsel from the industry’s top business development coaches, marketing gurus, executive coaches, and top-rated partners.
The 2018 HNBA Annual Convention is a joint enterprise with the HNBA VIA Fund.