This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
2018 Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy
2018 COLLABORATIVE BAR LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
June 24-26, 2018 ~ Miami, FL
The Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy (CBLA) is a collaborative effort among the American Bar Association, Hispanic National Bar Association, National Bar Association, National Native American Bar Association, and NAPABA. Through this collaboration, the CBLA will strengthen the pipeline of diverse bar association leaders through bar leadership training and professional development programs. The CBLA will benefit current and future bar leaders, the bar association community, and the legal profession overall, and lays the foundation for further collaborative efforts by the sponsoring bar associations to foster diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
CBLA is intended for:
- Up-and-coming bar leaders who have been in practice for 5-15 years.
- Have served as HNBA Regional President, Deputy Regional President, officers of an HNBA affiliate and/or co-chair of an HNBA committee, section, division, or task force.
Reasons to Apply
- Network with leaders from your organization and multiple national bar associations;
- Learn, discuss, and develop leadership skills important to your future as a lawyer and as a future bar leader;
- Have the opportunity to absorb a wide range of leadership advice from leading experts in the field in a collegial and close knit setting; and
- Develop the skills necessary to successfully organize, operate, and lead local and national bar associations.
How to Apply
The application deadline for the 2018 CBLA is May 25, 2018. All accepted applicants will be notified to register by June 1, 2018.
- Submit an application HERE.
We look forward to seeing you in Miami!