2021 Corporate Counsel ConferenceLATINA LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
LATINA LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
The Latina Leadership Academy is geared towards Latina lawyers from all areas of the profession who have been practicing less than 10 years. The Academy’s curriculum builds off the successful programs on Grit and Growth Mindset and delves into concepts of executive presence, cultivating leadership skills, and what it means to be authentic in organizations where Latinas remain underrepresented at all levels. In addition, 2021 Leadership Academy attendees will gain insights into the importance of mindfulness and resilience in their daily lives and how mindful practice will increase opportunities for advancement in the workplace.
To be eligible for this program, prospective participants must complete and submit an online application for admission to this program. Only those admitted will be allowed to participate in the program. There is no fee for this program. This year’s program will take place virtually during the 2021 HNBA/VIA Corporate Counsel Conference.
- Latina Lawyers who have been in practice 10 years or less.
- Law students are not eligible for this program.
- Interested lawyers must apply for admission to the Academy.
- Applicants from all areas of the profession are encouraged to apply.
- Only completed application will be considered.
- Information provided in the application is confidential.
- Only those admitted to the program will be eligible to participate.
- Commissioners who currently serve on the HNBA’s Latina Commission are not eligible.
Deadline: Wednesday, February 10 by 5 pm (PST)
The HNBA/VIA CCC2021 is a joint enterprise of the HNBA and its charitable arm, the HNBA VIA Fund.