2021 HNBA Annual ConventionVIA SCHOLARSHIPS
HNBA VIA Fund 2021 General Law School Scholarships
The General Law School Scholarships are awarded by the HNBA/VIA to benefit Hispanic law students in the United States and its territories (the “Scholarships”). The Scholarships are open to eligible law students, regardless of immigration status, for educational purposes, including tuition, books and fees, or living expenses.
HNBA/VIA Fund will award ten (10) scholarships in the amount of $2,500 each. An additional six (6) scholarships in the amount of $2,500 each are available for Southern California law students.
At the time of application, law students who are eligible must be:
1. Enrolled and attending an American Bar Association accredited law school in the US or its territories;
2. A current 1L, 2L, 3L, or LLM law student in good standing;
3. Of Hispanic origin;
4. Involved in the Hispanic community; and
5. Law student applicants must be a current HNBA member (free for law students).
To be considered for a Scholarship, you must complete, certify, and submit the application linked below including the following attachments:
- Personal Statement (CLICK HERE);
- Financial Information (CLICK HERE);
- Extra Curricular Activities (CLICK HERE);
- Resume (include relevant community service);
- Professional, high-resolution photograph which will be used to publicly announce winners; and
- As an option, you may include up to two recommendation letters.
Deadline to Apply: Friday, September 3, 2021