2022 Corporate Counsel ConferenceLATINA LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
LATINA LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
The Latina Leadership Academy (The Academy) will take place virtually on Friday, March 18, 2022 from 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm EST and will offer relevant professional development and leadership training to Latina lawyers who have been in the profession 10 years or less. The Academy’s curriculum builds on successful programs on Grit and Growth Mindset and delves into concepts of cultivating executive presence, leadership skills, and authenticity in organizations where Latinas remain underrepresented at all levels. In addition, 2022 Leadership Academy attendees will gain insights into the importance of mindfulness and resilience in their daily lives and insights into how a mindful practice will increase opportunities for advancement in the workplace. Through interactive presentations, attendees will leave with skills to manage difficult conversations, to create opportunities for growth and development, and to effectively navigate stereotypes that create barriers for advancement.
- Latina Lawyers who have been in practice 10 years or less.
- Law students are not eligible for this program.
- Interested lawyers must apply for admission to the Academy.
- Applicants from all areas of the profession are encouraged to apply.
- Only completed application will be considered.
- Information provided in the application is confidential.
- Only those admitted to the program will be eligible to participate.
- There is no on-site application or registration process.
- Commissioners who currently serve on the HNBA’s Latina Commission are not eligible.
- Applications due February 10, 2022 by COB PST.
- Applicants admitted to the program will be notified by March 4, 2022.
- Academy will take place virtually on March 18, 2022 from 12:00 pm- 5:30 pm EST.
Please contact Co-Chairs of the Latina Leadership Academy Maritza Gomez (email@example.com) or Katherine Britton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Latina Commission at HNBA Latina Commission (email@example.com).
The HNBA/VIA CCC2022 is a joint enterprise of the HNBA and its charitable arm, the HNBA VIA Fund.