Deadline to Apply: Friday, June 2, 2023
What is in it for us?
- Free to all participants
- Gives corporations access to diverse students across the United States
- Advances the Corporation’s DEI programs
- It’s the largest free virtual career fair for HNBA law student members
- Gives participating corporations the opportunity to make offers before other employers can make offers
How does it work?
- Students and law firms will sign up during the month of May
- Early June, students will be given a list of employer participants and locations and an opportunity to “bid” on their choices
- In mid-July, employers will be provided a list of their “matches,” with the student resumes and materials
- You will then choose who you would like to interview, and reach out accordingly
What do corporate participants need to do?
- Fill out Corporate Profile (types of practice, level of student, geographic locations etc.)
- Once you receive your matches in mid-July, you will be responsible for setting up virtual interviews
- Permit HBNA to use your name in the list of participating corporations
- It’s free!
DEADLINE TO APPLY: FRIDAY, JUNE 2, 2023