Deadline to Apply: June 10, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. PST
What is in it for us?
- Free to all participants
- Gives you the opportunity to have your resume in front of recruiters for firms and corporations
- It’s the largest free virtual career fair for HNBA law student members
How does it work?
- Students and law firms will sign up during the month of May
- Early June, you will be given a list of employer participants and locations and an opportunity to “bid” on your choices
- In mid-July, employers will be provided a list of their “matches,” with the student resumes and materials
- Employers will then choose who they would like to interview, and reach out accordingly
What do corporate participants need to do?
- Fill out Student Profile (types of practice, level of student, geographic locations etc.)
- Submit resume and writing sample
- Once you receive your matches in mid-July, ensure that you attend your interview
- It’s free!
- We will offer a resume writing workshop in early June
DEADLINE: JUNE 10, 2023 5:00 PM PST