HNBA/VIA ROOM BLOCK IS SOLD OUT
If you are in need of a room, we have provided a list below of hotels nearby that may have availability.
- AC Hotel by Marriott Phoenix Downtown
- The Westin Phoenix Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix Dwtn – State Capitol, an IHG Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix
Sheraton Phoenix | 340 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
$245 per night for a standard room
- Room rate does not include taxes, currently 12.57% (subject to change without notice).
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled three (3) days prior to scheduled arrival date or one night’s room & tax will be charged.
- Cut-off Date: The cut-off date is Monday, February 13, 2023, at 5:00 pm ET, or after the room block has been filled, whichever comes first.
- Check-in Time: 4:00 pm MT | Check-out Time: 11:00 am MT
The HNBA/VIA has set aside a block of rooms for students at a reduced rate of $185. Please contact Carla Martin, HNBA Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to reserve a room at the student rate.
POLICIES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
Please note that you are not considered registered until registration payment is received. Payment must be sent no later than 2 weeks from submitting this registration. If we do not receive payment in 2 weeks, your registration will be removed and you will no longer be considered as “registered” at that specific rate.
If you are unable to attend CCC2023, you must cancel your registration no later than 11:59 pm ET on Thursday, February 16, 2023. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Erika Lopez-Tello, HNBA Director of Operations, at email@example.com. Cancellations received on or before the deadline above will be reimbursed fully minus a $95 administrative fee. Cancellations received after Thursday, February 16, 2023, will not be eligible for a refund.
- Failure to attend CCC2023 shall not entitle you to receive any refund or credit.
- Your notice of cancellation of registration does not otherwise affect or alter your hotel and travel arrangements and you remain solely responsible for the costs of your hotel and travel reservations, including applicable cancellation charges.
All substitutions must be submitted in writing to Erika Lopez-Tello, HNBA Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vaccinations or Proof of Negative COVID Rapid or PCR Test Required for In-Person Attendance
The HNBA/VIA will require all in-person CCC2023 participants to either be fully vaccinated and boosted against the COVID-19 virus OR provide proof of a negative COVID rapid or PCR test taken no earlier than 72 hours prior to arrival at CCC2023. Please refer to the HNBA/VIA COVID-19 Participation Policy & Waiver HERE.
HNBA/VIA is committed to safeguarding your non-public personal information (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information you disclose on this registration form will be kept confidential and will only be used by HNBA/VIA to provide you with relevant information on our products and services, unless you consent otherwise.
HNBA/VIA ANTI-HARASSMENT POLICY AND CODE OF CONDUCT
The Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, national organization that values fairness, equality, respect for the law, and high standards of integrity, honor, and professional courtesy among its members and within the legal community. The HNBA VIA (“Vision in Action”) Fund is the HNBA’s 503(c)(3) charitable and programmatic arm. The HNBA/VIA joint enterprise strives to create a professional environment for all, and to build a community free of harassment and discrimination. HNBA/VIA seeks to have its members, volunteers, guests, and employees treat all individuals with dignity by upholding the values of fairness, equality, and respect for the rights of others. These values are expressed in the way HNBA/VIA members, volunteers, guests, and employees conduct themselves. Click here to read HNBA/VIA’s Anti-Harassment Policy and Code of Conduct in its entirety.
To access the Inappropriate Conduct Complaint Form, please CLICK HERE.