HNBA JUDICIAL DIVISION
The Judicial Division is open to all members of the HNBA who are current or retired judges or who hold or have held any quasi-judicial position. The Judicial Division is an independent section of the HNBA and has its own officers, by-laws, treasury and programs. The purposes of the Judicial Division are: to encourage the participation of all members of the judiciary in the work of the HNBA;
- to provide a structure for Hispanic judges to support the American judicial system;
- to help improve the quality and administration of justice in the United States;
- to promote the benefits of a fair and independent judiciary;
- to further access to justice for all Americans; and
- to foster interaction and networking between and among members of the Hispanic bench and bar.