Litigation and Dispute Resolution Section
HNBA LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION SECTION
The HNBA Litigation and Dispute Resolution Section serves HNBA members and the legal profession by furthering the development and improvement of Litigation and Dispute Resolution issues, educating HNBA members on litigation skills and related professional responsibilities. The Litigation and Dispute Resolution Section seeks to provide its members with the tools to serve their clients competently, efficiently and professionally.
No matter what your area of practice or career level, this is a group where you will have a community that supports your personal and professional development through a multi-prong approach to everything related to litigation and dispute resolution. We look forward to connecting with you and growing our brand alongside yours.
The Litigation and Dispute Resolution Section seeks to:
- Facilitate the sharing of ideas and professional experiences among HNBA members.
- Address issues related to the effectiveness and efficiency of the federal and state court systems.
- Explore effective means of resolving disputes including alternative dispute resolution and the uses and application of arbitration, mediation, conciliation, mini-trials, and other alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
- Provide guidelines, training, and a platform for Section members to elevate their personal and professional brand.
- Highlight member’s professional experience and skill set through the publication of articles, blogs, and opportunities to provide training through continuing legal education sessions.
- Sharpen member’s skills and knowledge by providing strategies and updates regarding rules of civil procedure developments.
- Elevate member’s and their company brand by providing a platform to publish articles.