LATINA LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS2022-2023 HNBA/VIA Latina Executive Leadership Program
2022-2023 HNBA/VIA Latina Executive Leadership Program
The Latina Executive Leadership Program is an exciting initiative of the HNBA’s Commission on Latinas in the Profession. This nine-month, elevated leadership program is geared towards high potential Latina lawyers who have been in the profession for more than 10 years. For this year’s program, we will only be accepting applicants who work at a law firm or in a corporate legal department. The curriculum for this program will focus on executive legal management, soft skills leadership training, and executive coaching. Through monthly interactive group presentations and individual coaching, attendees will leave with skills to effectively manage legal teams, capitalize on opportunities for advancement, and navigate barriers to authentic leadership.
- Applicant must be an active member of the HNBA to submit an application. If Applicant is not, Applicant can register as a member HERE.
- Latina Lawyers who have been in practice more than 10 years.
- Latina Lawyers employed by law firms or corporate legal departments.
- Accepted Applicants are required to pay a $500 program fee** and are personally responsible for any travel arrangements and costs.
- Accepted Applicants are required to participate in all segments of the program as outlined in the timeline and schedule below.
APPLICATION INFORMATION AND MATERIALS REQUIRED
- The Application must be timely and fully completed for consideration. (Only complete application packets will be considered).
- Two E-letters of recommendation in support of the Application are required. One of the letters must be from an organizational sponsor where the Applicant is currently employed.
- The Application, all Application material and any letters of recommendation are strictly confidential.
The Application and letters of recommendation must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no on-site application or registration process.
**Registration fees collected are used to offset the costs of programing.
- Applications due August 19, 2022, by 6:00 PM (PST).
- Applicants admitted to the program will be notified by August 26, 2022.
- The first nine months of the Executive Leadership Program will take place virtually and includes monthly group training sessions and individual executive coaching.
- The Executive Leadership Program will conclude with a full day program and closing ceremony in May 2023.
Virtual Welcome Reception
Learning Session 1– The Executive Leader Mindset/The Latina Cultural Script
Executive Coaching Mastermind #1
Learning Session 2- Executive Presence/Thinking and Acting Strategically
Executive Coaching Mastermind #2
Learning Session 3- Emotional Intelligence/Inclusive Decision-Making
Executive Coaching Mastermind #3
Learning Session 4- The Manager’s Toolkit/Strategic Business Relationships
Executive Coaching Mastermind #4
Closing Session- Summary of Learning and Graduation Ceremony
Please contact HNBA Latina Commission Co-Chairs, Grissel Seijo and Eneida Silcott, at email@example.com.