Puerto Rico Task Force
HNBA PUERTO RICO TASK FORCE
The mission of the Hispanic National Bar Association’s Puerto Rico Task Force will be to:
- Evaluate and understand the current dire financial situation of Puerto Rico;
- Conduct legal analysis of the potential solutions to address said situation;
- Advise the HNBA National President, Executive Committee and Board of Governors on the status of steps being taken to address Puerto Rico’s financial situation;
- Serve as liaison with other Latino group’s efforts and initiatives on this issue; and
- Prepare and propose recommendations to the President of the Association for presentation to the White House and Congress to address this situation.
View the HNBA Disaster Relief Page for a listing of resources for how you can donate to those in need in Puerto Rico.