Help us track the HNBA’s impact and successes!
Report your event, program, or initiative here.
HNBA Event Approval & Reimbursement Request Portal
Event requests should be submitted for approval prior to the event occurring. At the conclusion of the event, you may then submit a reimbursement request for approval. Please note that the HNBA’s Impact Tracker must be filled out and uploaded to accompany submission otherwise the system will not allow you to proceed with the reimbursement request. Once a request has been evaluated, a final e-mail will be sent to the requestor indicating whether the event or reimbursement was approved or denied. At any time during the approval process for both events and reimbursements, you may visit the HNBA Dashboard (link below) and click on either existing events or reimbursements to see where your request is pending in the WorkFlow.
PLEASE NOTE: Only recipients of this e-mail will have access to this portal. You will need to use your HNBA login credentials (i.e. HNBA e-mail and password) to gain access.
USER MANUAL: Step-by-step instructions can be viewed by clicking here.
Please contact Erika Lopez-Tello, HNBA Director of Operations, at email@example.com.
HNBA/VIA Communications & Event Promotion Plan, Communications & Marketing Campaign Guidelines & Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Effective 7/6/2020, HNBA/VIA have created a Communications & Event Promotion Plan, Communications & Marketing Campaign Guidelines & Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). This Plan and SOPs aim to streamline requests, allow the HNBA/VIA National Office Team to assess programmatic commitments and capacity to disseminate information and/or provide support and promotion, and outline procedures for all communication activities managed by the National Office Team and/or vendors. A spreadsheet outlining key communications deliverables in the Plan is available for download as a PDF and Excel.
Please note there are new guidelines for Event Marketing and/or Hosting Requests. All requests must be made through the HNBA/VIA Tockify Calendar, which is available on the HNBA website (HNBA Calendar) and can be accessed here. Below, please find detailed instructions on how to submit your event requests:
If you have any questions on the Plan, SOPs, or the marketing/hosting request submission process, please contact Marissa Esguerra, Director of Communications & Public Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HNBA has updated its Social Media Policy (as of 5/28/2020). As part of this policy, we are reviewing existing social media accounts and have developed a method for requests to open new social media accounts.
Please complete the form below that is appropriate for your Region. If you have any questions, please contact Erika Lopeztello, Director of Operations, at email@example.com.
HNBA REGIONAL PRESIDENT DUTIES
- Conduct and assist with fundraising activities in his or her Region;
- Actively promote the Association in his or her Region, including actively participating in the activities of the Affiliate Organizations, student bar activities and other bar associations in his or her Region;
- Actively recruit qualified persons and organizations within his or her Region to join the Association as Members;
- Periodically report to the Vice-President of Regions on the activities and initiatives in his or her Region; and
- Perform such other duties as the President, and the Vice-President of Regions, or the Board of Governors may from time to time direct.
REGIONAL PRESIDENTS’ LIBRARY
Guidelines & General Info
- Confidentiality Agreement – as of 9/24/18
- Does My HNBA Affiliate Really Need Insurance?
- Guide to Hosting an Event – as of 4/16/18
- Guidelines to Judicial Endorsements – as of 10/09/18
- Guidelines and Training for Regional Presidents – as of 10/09/18
- How to Submit Event to HNBA Calendar – as of 10/09/18
- HNBA Articles of Incorporation
- HNBA Bylaws – as of 7/13/19
- HNBA Logo – as of 11/13/17
- HNBA Partnership Brochure – as of 10/31/18
- HNBA Post-Event Summary – as of 7/1/17
- Judicial Endorsement Questionnaire
- Social Media Policy – as of 5/28/2020
- Communications & Event Promotion Plan, Communications & Marketing Campaign Guidelines & Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) – as of 7/6/2020
- Code of Conduct – as of 2/4/2020
- Submission Process: Event Approvals, Calendar & Reimbursements – as of 10/09/18
- Amazon Smile Instructions for Donating to HNBA VIA Fund
Forms & Templates
- Checks Log – as of 10/23/18
- Event and Budget Request Form – as of 10/09/18
- Event Flyer Template
- Event Reimbursement Request Form– as of 10/09/18
- In-Kind Donation Form
- Impact/Success Tracker
- Board Report Template – as of 10/09/18
HNBA BOARD OF GOVERNORS MEETINGS
- December 6-7, 2019 (Miami, Florida)
- March 22, 2020 (Cancelled)
- May 29, 2020 (Virtual)
- July 17-18, 2020 (Virtual)
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
Benjamin R. Sigel, HNBA Region I President
JOIN THE HNBA REGION I MAILING LIST!
JOIN THE HNBA REGION II MAILING LIST!
JOIN THE HNBA REGION III MAILING LIST!
Delaware and Pennsylvania
JOIN THE HNBA REGION IV MAILING LIST!
Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia
JOIN THE HNBA REGION V MAILING LIST!
North Carolina and South Carolina
Alexandra Villarreal O’Rourke, HNBA Region VI President
Bank of America
JOIN THE HNBA REGION VI MAILING LIST!
Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi
JOIN THE HNBA REGION VII MAILING LIST!
JOIN THE HNBA REGION VIII MAILING LIST!
Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin
JOIN THE HNBA REGION IX MAILING LIST!
JOIN THE HNBA REGION X MAILING LIST!
Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, and South Dakota
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XI MAILING LIST!
Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XII MAILING LIST!
Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, and Wyoming
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XIII MAILING LIST!
Arizona and Nevada
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XIV MAILING LIST!
New Mexico and Utah
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XV MAILING LIST!
Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XVI MAILING LIST!
Northern California and Hawaii
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XVII MAILING LIST!
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XVIII MAILING LIST!
Eugenio J. Torres-Oyola, HNBA Region XIX President
San Juan, PR
JOIN THE HNBA REGION XIX MAILING LIST!